..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, May 10, 2019

[09:00 UTC-4]
[+60*F....rain....winds from the south @ 14 mph....rain through early afternoon w' T-storms predicted]
   A start on the late side for me this morning....never took a "chair" a the /usual 1000/500 blind table w/ my 125K max-buy-in until 06:53....and found myself at a table with one style....pot pushing....big pot poker....first hand pocket Ace/Nine and flopped two pair....ended up all-in and losing to a turned trip Eights....now I don't use auto-re-buy....on the rare occasions when I do go bust....I prefer to take a minute to decided what to do....so I did re-buy and found myself at the self same table....thought about...beating a haste retreat and trying to find a table more conducive to my style....while I "sat" there a couple of hands went by and I caught a King/Ten....and flopped two pair....which held up and won back about 100K of what I had lost....I did  say they were playing big pot poker....I'm not sure that there ever was an "any-two-carder" at the table....with big pre-flop bets on most hands and if not than, then after the flop there would be....who could tell....????....there was a brief stop by a kamikaze and nothing changed....the crazy thing about the whole deal was except for the two pair hand mentioned above....only won three other pots....none of which could be called blind/small pots....and except for a pot I won when I flopped three Aces....won the other two with high pair....I sometimes write about the appearance of a few hands of "My pair is bigger than Your pair".....but today that was the style being played on virtually every hand....now I know how to play that style....I hate it....but I can play it....the clock told me I was approaching 30 minutes played....and as I often do....played to the button and booked.....45 hands played....40 sec./hand....4 winners....1 every 11.25 hands....and yet....left with an extra 27,050$ above and beyond the 250'K I had "put up"....[ roulette spin was waiting when I logged in....got the minimum 63'K....have a drop coming shortly....????....]
[09:40 UTC-4]
[Other Facebook Games]
1] Mahjong FRVR: only the "Puzzle of the Day" was solved at the "casual level" of difficulty....
2] Fall Spades: four games played today....[1]....six hands played...."we" 508 pts. + 8 bags + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" 245 pts. + 5 bags + set once....[2]....six hands played....game had 3 hands with 14 bids [1 more than the number of available tricks]...."we" 535 pts. + 5 bags + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" -7 pts. + 3 bags + set three times [all on 14 bid hands]....[3]....12 hands played....another 14 bid hand...."we" 523 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 1 nil bid made....vs...."they" 190 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set three times....[4]....7 hands played...."we" 544 pts. + 4 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 259 pts. + 9 bags + set once....
[[note:1] all but one of the Fall Spades games were played last night after the end of day report]
[11:30 UTC-4]
[Just Solitaire Games]
1] Sea Towers: one very complicated game played and cleared....52/52....in:[00:08:56][w/1 re-set]....
2] Freecell: one game played and cleared....52/52....in:[00:04:46[....
3] Clock: one game played and cleared....52/52....in:[00:02:58][w/ use of the undo button]
4] Crescent: five games played....four games average at best....fifth game.....was a mid-90's score....and I had a what if moment and used the undo button....[takes back one turn at a time] and tried "plan B"....and got a 102+7....but then undo repeat...."plan C'....ergo....104/104 w/ all of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[[notes] other than playing my 4 or 5 games of Crescent every day....haven't decided what to do with the other 4 games I play on Just Solitaire....probably will rotate them....][will ad an explanation of re-set/undo to the left side board]
[18:00 UTC-4]
[World of Solitaire Games]
1] Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: clear the only game played today....104/104....
2] Aces Up[relaxed]: was only able to clear one of the five games played today....48/48....
3] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: was only able to clear two of the five games played today....52/52....
4] Klondike[turn 1]: was able to clear three of the five games played today....52/52....
5] Fan[relaxed]: was able to clear all of the five games played today....52/52....
6] Eight Off[relaxed]:was able to clear all of the five games played today....52/52....
7] Josephine[relaxed]: was able to clear all of the five games played today....104/104....
[21:30 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 263.3'M / Net Gain Today: 447.1 / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 420'K /
Table[1]: + 27,050$ / Hands Played Today: 45 / Total Hands Played: 28,843$ /
[[note]: 2 drops@21'K s/ads. & 4 drops@42'K w/ads. & 2 roulette spins....1@63'K & 1@147'K ]
[[PS] still have seen no rhyme nor reason to the appearance/disappearance of the ads....but will continue to watch when they are offered....needed to add some length to the right side bar after adding to the left....realized I hadn't placed a "translation" gadget on this blog so did]  

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........