..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, December 21, 2020

 *[04:24 UTC-5]*[+36*F/+30*F(w/windchill)_cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@9 mph_humidity: 87%_ barometer:29.83"\/_today's hi/lo:+38*F/+30*F_cloudy_winds from the south@7 mph_ humidity:84%_rain showers predicted during the 5 o'clock(AM) hour then snow showers beginning about 23:00 this evening and continuing thru 09:00 Tuesday]*
*[Today on MadTrollie:[Celtic Music];Chant];]:
*[05:17 UTC-5]*[Yesterday's Sim&Solitaire Results]*
<[24/7 Games.com]>
Spades five games played consisting of a total of 46 hands played..[1] eleven hands played: "we" 535 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.] + set once:[vs]:"they" 128 pts. + 8 bags + set thrice + 1 failed nil bid..[9th hand..a 14 bid.."they" set]..[2] thirteen hands played:"we" 588 pts. + 18 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" -68 pts. + 12 bags [-100 pts.] + set for the 6-pack..[3] five games played:"we" 515 pts. + 5 bags + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 136 pts. + 6 bags + 1 failed nil bid..[2nd hand..a double nil bid.."we(m)" made.."they" failed..[4] seven hands played:"we" 506 pts. + 6 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 176 pts. + 6 bags + set once..[3rd hand..a 14 bis.."they" set..[5] ten hands played:"we" 504 pts. + 14 bag [-100 pts.] + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 26 pts. + 6 bags + set four times....
<[World of Solitaire]>
Aces Up Relaxed: failed to clear any of the three games played[best[38/48]]..
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..one game was cleared by only moving Kings to open tableau rows..
Fort[relaxed]: only cleared one of the three games played[104/104]..the game that was cleared was cleared on the 2nd of the 3 allowable turns thru the deck..
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[104/104]..
Klondike[turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..one game was cleared on the 1st turn thru the deck..
Seahaven Towers[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]..one game was cleared :[in][01:51]:w/79 moves..
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared one of the three games played[52/52]..
<[Just Solitaire]>
Clock: cleared the two games played:[in]:[01:34]:&[01:40]:..
Crescent: four games played..[1] 59/104 w/1 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[3] 64/104 w/1 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[2] 80/104 w/4 of the 8 foundation piles completed..[4] 94/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
Freecell: cleared the two games played:[in]:[03:54]&[04:11]:..
Labyrinth: one games played consisting of three hands played..cleared the third hand[52/25]..305 total pts. for the game....
*[]*[Today's Live Game Results]*
<[Facebook]>
Pokerist: another crazy morning session of poker(?)..1 table..2$/1$ blinds..40$ buy-in.."slow play clock"..set for nine..play varied from a four handed game to a full table..hard to pick an average of players on any given hand..to many comings & goings..but again the MadTrollie found himself seated a the a kamikaze table..ergo..if I had decent hole cards then I join in..if not I'd fold..if I was fortunate enough to win a pot..and the next hand I didn't have decent hole cards..I'd fold..cash out and return with 40$..and repeat the cycle..I'm toying with the idea of after cashing out returning with the min 20$ buy-in..less to lose..but a small piece of the pot..??..on a hand where I had back to back decent looks..had a pocket Ace/Ten unsuited..turn put trip Fives on the board..had covered a couple of all-ins & only me and a player who had me covered to bet after the turn..other player went all in..who had been at table for awhile..went all-in..my "read" told me..pocket pair..paired a hole card..and then she has a Five..folded..she had Five..so avoid a beat on that one..as/usual lost far more pots than I lost..not to say I din't hit some nice hands..some of which I lost to slightly better hands but on average held my own..not the style of poker I'd prefer to play however I think with use of my "cash-out" tactic I can survive..besides the "real faux money" in this game is in the "Daily Bonuses..Achievements..
Quests.." so my tactic will remain the same..when playing on a "kamikaze" table use "cash out" and never wander from the 2$/1$ table..play with in the "daily house money"..if perchance I find a "friendly game" that revert to my preferred small ball..slow play..trapping style..the hour hand struck as I got to the button..had won a pot on the last hand with a nice 2-pair..had rags in the pocket..waved "bye-bye" to the table and made my exit..[[note]: have changed my avatar..see below in the footer]..ergo..:{stats}>..60 minutes played..68 hands played..pace of play: 52.9 seconds/hand..7 pots..1 for every 9.71 hands played.."Current Bank" now stands@ 1,091.6'KS.."Up:+16.489$("Daily Bonus:"+15K$.."Quests(2/3):"+1.5K$ & "Table:"-11$).."Total Hands Played:" 1,826..8th level(n/c)..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........