..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, August 4, 2019

[13:08 UTC-4]
[+77*F....sunny....winds: north@6....humidity: 42%....barometer: 29.99" \/ ]
   I did stay up and take the late drop last night and with  the drop I took first thing this AM before looking for a "chair" at a table that gave me 42'K "house money"....[both were without ads.]
   Logged on to a table @05:57....the  usual 1K/.5K blind table with my 125K max-buy-in....on weekends I never know quite what to expect....being  "told" that the tables are full and an extend delay to get a seat....or a table of 7+ players....actually I like the full or nearly full table....few trips through the blinds....I just play good hole cards....and it fits my "slow play/trapping style....and to my great surprise I for a few brief moments on a table with just me and  the dealer....soon became one hand heads up and then a table of three....with a pot pusher and a player who called every thing....oy vey....that lasted for a few hands and the pusher busted the follower....after that most of the rest of the session was a four/five table....and after a few attempts at big raises every hand pre-flop....the pusher got the message that the rest of us had no interest in playing that style....and he change his  tactics....after that most hands you could see the flop for a call of the big blind....
   I had immediately gone into "ultra-tight" mode....and only played good hole cards....and won a few small/blind pots....and the occasional decent pot....did get rivered a few times but never lost a substantial pot....but won a few as well....half of my winners were on trips or better....even made quads Fours....on the last hand I played....but since three of the Fours were on the board just got a few calls and only I know I made Quads because everybody folded rather that call my min-raise after the river....with the exception of a few hands here and there....was a prefect table for me....and I can't complain for once about not catching.....all was prefect except....never won a big pot....ergo....70 minutes played....106 hands....39.62 seconds/hand....22 hands....1 out of 4.82 hands....left with a extra 42,313$....[no slots]
[13:21 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
Fall Spades: four games played today....
[1] 7 hands played...."we" 579 pts. + 9 bags + 1 made nil bid.[vs]."they" 51 pts. + 1 bag + set three times....
[2] 6 hands played...."we" 516 pts. + 6 bags + 1 made nil bid.[vs]."they" -44 pts. + 6 bags + set once + 1 failed nil bid....
[3] 13 hands played...."we" 506 pts. + 16 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice.[vs]."they" + 26 pts. + 6 bags + set four times + 1 failed nil bid....[hand 13 was a 14 bid...."they" set]....
[4] 7 hands played...."we" 507 pts. + 7 bags + set once + 2 made nil bids.[4]."they" 94 pts. + 4 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....
[15:00 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
Clock: cleared the three games played today[40/40]....in:[00:01:26]'[00:01:53]&[00:01:39]....
Sea Towers: cleared the three games played today[52/52]....in:[00:03:02]'[00:04:29]&[00:03:43]....
Crescent: three games played today....none worth every mentioning again....
[15:09 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best:[36/48]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]....
[21:29 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 328.1'M / Net Gain Today: 483.3'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[2]: 441'K /
Table[1]: +42,313$ / Hands Played Today: 106 / Total Hands Played: 35,575 /
[[note]: 3 drops@21'K s/ads. & 4 drops@42'K w/ads. & 2 roulette spins: 1@147'K & 1@147'K]
[[From the Tables]....didn't play as many solitaire games as I usually do and the majority were played last night after I "closed the books".....but  it wasn't my fault....BBC America aired 10.5 straight hours of Bond....James Bond movies....and rather than tilt the flat-screen so I could watch from my computer desk....I sat in my recliner and watched the action.....again another day of getting low numbers on the roulette wheel....dang....next drop on the other side of mid-night so it will be taken before play tomorrow AM]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........