..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, February 22, 2019

[06:42 UTC-5]
[+27*F....cloudy....light breeze from the west/south/west at 3 mph]
   We're under a high winds alert for Sunday morning through Monday morning.....winds of 35 to 45 mph....w/gusts to 75 mph....possible power outages....????....
   Took a "chair" at a 1000/500 blind table  to play some Poker....didn't get right on a table....game took a little time to find me a "chair"....normally only happens on weekends....?....at the beginning was a good table for me but wasn't catching....an aggressive player, and than a game of "chicken"....and than calm was restored....but a very fluid table....from a low of 4 players to as many as 8....but I ended up with a "yo-yo" kind of day....or at least my stack had a "yo-yo" day....it was up  and then done....repeat....ad nauseam...ad infinitum....with the exception of a blind pot I won with a rivered two pair....everyone of the few pots I won were on trips....I had pocket pairs twice....Queens and than Aces....and flopped the "trip" card....and trips on lower cards 3 times....the pocket ladies....was in the blinds and an pre-flop all-in before me....the all-in came from a player who had lost big on the last hand....it was only for about 8'K....I debated....but I'm looking at pocket Ladies....made the call....won the pot....nice pot....and it wiped out the loss I had when another player rivered a better 2 pair....32 minutes played....35 hands played....left with an extra 2,001$ I didn't bring (1,601$ from the table & 400$ from 2/8 at the slots)....but a good day....got to play my fav style....a little small ball....and some "slow play" of some good hands....I'm aware it's not a common style "here" but I'm a gimpy, grumpy, old Trollie, and I do what I like....
[17:14 UTC-5]
[Summary of Other Games Played Today]
[On Facebook]
1] Blackjack 21: 12 minutes played....fluid table 2 to 5 players....18 hands played....7 wins....1 double (a win)....4 dealer busts....down 20$....Start Bank: 541.5'K....End Bank: 543.1'K....
2] Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 685.4 million chips....End Bank: 723 million chips....
3] Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles solved at the "challenging level including puzzle of the day....15 other puzzles solved at the "normal level"
4] Fall Spades: 3 games played....[game one]....8 hands played...."we" 522 pts. + 12 bags (-100 pts) + 1 nil bid made....vs...."they" 134 pts. + 4 bags + set thrice....[game two]....7 hands played...."we" 508 pts. + 8 bags + set once + 2 nil bids made....vs "they" 174 pts. + 4 bags + set twice + 1 nil bid made....[game three]....10 hands played....514 pts. + 14 bags (-100 pts.) + set once + 5 nil bids....4 made (mine) + 1 failed (partner)....vs "they" 96 pts. + 6 bags + set thrice....
[On World of Solitaire]
1] Aces Up(relaxed): 1 of the 5 games played cleared....48/48....
2] Eight Off(relaxed): all of the 5 games played cleared....52/52....
3] Klondike(turn 1): 1 of the 5 games played cleared....52/52....
4] Tri-Peaks(hidden): 2 of the 5 games played cleared....52/52....
5] Josephine(relaxed): all of the  5 games played cleared....104/104....
[On Just Solitaire]
1] Crescent: 5 games played....best one....96/104 w/ 5 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[20:45 UTC-5]
(Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 201'M / Net Gain Today: 1,830'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 1,827'K /
Table(1)&Slots(8): +2,001$ / Hands Played Today: 35 / Total Hands Played: 24,124 /
[Postscript]
   I hit the highest value on the one Roulette spin I  had today....with a doubling chip....for 1.68'M....which pushed me of the 200'M mark in total winnings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........