..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, February 21, 2019

(06:51 UTC-5)
(+36*F...."feels like" +27*F....cloudy....winds out of the southwest at 17 mph)
   Up around the usual time....I'm retired so it doesn't matter when I get up....however too many years of punching "the clock" and I think my body is hardwired to the old wake-up time....when I looked last night rain and snow were in the forecast....wind shifted and now just a windy day....
   Took a "chair" at a 1000/500 blind table....my usual max buy-in  (125K)....and a wiser man than I would have watched a few hands and left....all-ins on virtually every hand....but decided to "ride out the storm"....knew if I did catch a hand on this table I'd have to "protect it"....decided to burn some slot spins....4/10...9,700$ won....and finally caught a hand....well not really...a Four/Three in the big blind and got to play for a call...flopped 2 pair....nothing else on the board....called a raise....another Three on the turn....called again....a nothing card on the river....and called a raise that put me all-in....and you've got it....my 3's full of 4's....lost to 4's full of 3....dude had pocket 4's....I just have to start making better "houses"....I'm reminded that I not playing with the rent  money....but truth be told I probably would have made that call if I had been playing with the rent money....but there again I'm not....and the loss isn't even 1% of my "bank"....but next time I'd like to think I'd walk away from a wild table like that....not conducive to my preferred style of play....small ball/slow play....but there again when it happens again I most likely will stay and play....because maybe the next time I'll build the better "house"....21 minutes played....25 hands played....left 125K + one blind at the table....and off for another day of online games....(I changed the background color....green felt...seems appropriate)
(16:44 UTC-5)
[Summary of Other Games Played Today]
[On Facebook]
1] Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 655.2 million chips....End Bank: 685.4 million chips....
2] Blackjack 21: 10 minutes played....16 hands played....2 or three at the table....also 1 ghost....7 wins....1 blackjack....1 push....3 dealer busts....up 5$....Start Bank: 537,610$....End Bank: 541,515....
3] Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles including puzzle of the day solved at the "challenging level"....15 other puzzles solved at the "normal level"....
4] Fall Spades: 3 games played....[1st game]....7 hands played...."we" 508 pts. + 8 bags + 2 nil bids made + 1 nil bid failed....vs...."they" 108 pts. + 8 bags + 1 nil bid made + set twice....[2nd game]....7 hands played...."we" 507 pts. + 7 bags + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" 149 pts. + 9 bags + set twice....[3rd game]....6 hands played...."they" 504 pts. + 4 bags + 2 nil bids made....vs...."we" 486 pts. + 6 bags + 1 nil bid made.....
[On World of Solitaire]
1] Aces Up(relaxed): failed to clear ant of the 5 games played today....best....43/48....
2] Eight Off(relaxed): cleared all 5 games played today....52/52....
3] Klondike(turn 1): cleared 3 of the 5 games played today....52/52....
4] Tri-Peaks(hidden): cleared 3 of the 5 games played today....52/52....
5] Josephine(relaxed): cleared all 5 games played today....102/102....cleared 2 of the games played on the first turn through the deck....
[On Just Solitaire]
1) Crescent: 5 games played....best 2....97/104 w/ 7 out of 8 foundation piles completed....&....100/104 w/ 7 out of 8 foundation pile completed....
(20:40 UTC-5)
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 199'M / Net Gain Today: 492.7'K / Drops(7)+Roulette(2): 609'K /
Table(1)&Slots(10): -116.3'K / Hands Played Today: 25 / Total Hands Played: 24,089 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........