..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[09:45 UTC]
[+54*F....cloudy....winds w/s/w @12 mph]
   Logged on to play some Poker @ 06:23 [1000/500 blind table with my 125K max-buy-in].....4 handed game....and didn't take long to realized I had sat down in the middle of an "end of session death match"....the other three players all had stacks in the 300'K to 500'K range....and the chips were flying....lost an early hand when I flopped a straight and lost to a rivered flush.....after a short time the numbers reduced to I sat for alone for a bid until new players arrived....a in a brief calm when 3 small/blind pots....and then arrived an "any two carder"....a would be table captain....and one player who if he was still in after the river card....was all-in....had been getting good looks all session in the pocket cards but wasn't hitting flops and had to keep paying to see the flop and keep missing....flopped trips....only to get beaten by a rivered house....was down a bundle....finally was in the small blind with pocket Sixes....hand to pay the raise of the "any two carder" and flopped the straight....turn and river were blanks....no board pair....no 3 to a straight or flush....and our resident "I'm in after the river so all-in".....and despite being down a bundle....had him covered and called....a decent pot....still down a bunch....but the 10K+ banner appeared....I was on the button....with a marginal and without even looking at the clock....fold....and ran for the exit....now it felt like I had played for nye on to forever....and got a shock when....ergo....24 minutes played....42 hands played....34.3 seconds/hand....I did't check back through my records but IIRC this is the fastest pace of play I can remember....only 4 winners....1 every 10.5 hands....did I mention I wasn't catching....left 59,200$ on the table....but was just lucky to get away with what little of my sanity still intact....[[no slots][but at that pace of play....who had time to play slots....I hardly had enough time to catch my breath]]
[09:55 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
]Fall Spades: three hands played....[1]....7 hands played...."we" 555 pts. + 5 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 265 pts. + 5 bags + 1 failed nil bid....[2]....11 hands played...."we" 505 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.]....vs...."they" 246 pts. + 6 bags + set three times....[3]....8 hands played...."we" 537 pts. + 7 bags + set once + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" 55 pts. + 5 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....
[[note] as is my custom I usually play Fall Spades at the end of the day....after I've posted "Day's End" reports....so although posted today....most if not all games were played late last night]
[13:00 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
1] Crescent: five games played today....none of which was better than mediocre....best of the lot....78/104 w/ 3 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
2] Clock: both of the games played today were cleared....40/40....In:[00:02:02]&[00:01:42]....
3] Sea Towers; both of the games played today were cleared....52/52....In:[00:06:49]&[00:04:25]....
4] Labyrinth: I will usually play until I win a game and then play to the next "5" games....however....today....I cleared the first game I played....and decided to quit while I was ahead....
[17:10 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
1] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today....best....45/48....
2] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all three games played today....52/52....
3] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all three games played today....52/52....
4] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all three games played today....104/104....
5] Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all three games played today....104/104....
6] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared one of the three games played today....52/52....
[21:35 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 289.6'M /Net Gain Today: 318.8'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[1]: 378'K /
Table[1] -59,200$ / Hands Played Today: 42 / Total Hands Played: 30,946 /
[[note]: 1 drop@42'K with ad. [first drop of the day]& 3 drops@21'K s/ads. [next 3 drops]& 3 drops@42'K w/ads. {last three of the day][????]& 1 roulette spin&147'K]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........