..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

[13:10 UTC-4]
[+77*F....fair....winds west@7 mph]
   Logged on just a little later today [06:26] but got right on a 1K/.5K table with my /usual 125K max-buy-in....first few hands was a spectator at an "end of session death match".....after the participants had departed....was at a table that while there were a few "heads up" hands and as many as 6 players....for the most part a four or five handed game....I actually won a fair share of the pots....average 1 win out of every 4.39 hands played....but for the greater part they were small to decent....case in point....flopped a full house....raised minimum 3 straight times and all i got was calls....you have to catch the right hand at the right time to take a big pot....my problem today was I was catching a great hand at precisely the worst possible time....I'd take a big hit....then win some pots....get almost back to even....and take another hit....turned, rivered,out kicked....better two pair, straight or flush....or end up with a split pot....one jumps to mind....the one i got away from....but still took a hit....but it could have been worse....was in one of the blinds....at the time we had an "any  two carder" at the table who raised to 2.5K....I'm looking at Four/Three suited in Clubs....a hand I would play even if I wasn't in the blinds....flop gave me 4 to the flush....and 3 to a straight....a 2.5K continuation bet....I called....turn card gave me the flush....I raised the minimum....got some calls....and then  came the death blow....river put the fourth Club on the board....another player with a huge raise....with the low card in the flush....my goose was cooked....I'd checked being first to act....and when that raise came I folded....raiser had the Ace and the nut flush....and that's how the day went in a nutshell....ergo....122 minutes played [longest session I've played in quite a while]....145 hands played....50.53 seconds/hand....33 winners....left -31,225$ on the table.....first two drops were @42'K w/ads....with a 3rd one in a few minutes.....to add insult to injury....first roulette....hand a chip....bottom of the barrel 63'K....[no slots]....
[13:20 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": two games played....[1]....9 hands played....a close one through  the first six hands...."they" set on hand 7 and failed a nil on hand 9...."we" 587 pts. + 7 bags....vs...."they" 212 pts. + 2 bags + set once + 1 failed nil bid....[2]....9 hands played...."we" 519 pts. + 9 bags + set once....vs...."they" 202 pts. + 2 bags + set three times....
[13:25 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
1] Clock: cleared both games played today....40/40....in:[00:02:05]&[00:03:29[wore out the undo button]]....
2] Sea Towers: cleared both games played today....52/52....in:[00:05:47]&[00:05:46].....
3] Crescent: three games played today....two were pretty mediocre....but the last game played....20/87/94/....98/104 w/6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....the 67 cards moved to  the foundation piles in one sequence is the most I've had in quite a long time....
[16:45 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
1] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today....best....45/48....
2] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of  the three games played today....52/52....
3] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today....52/52....
4] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today....104/104....
5] Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all three of the games played today....104/104....
6] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared two of the three games played today....52/52....
[21:45 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 295.5'M / Net Gain Today: 388.8'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 420'K /
Table[1]: -31,225$ / Hands Played Today: 145 / Total Hands Played: 31,879 /
[[note] 6 drops@42'K w/ads. & 2 roulette spins: 1@63'K & 1@105'K/]
[22:05 UTC-4]
[RE: Solitaire]
   I play several different types of solitaire....some to help me keep my old beat up hands limber....hence the games I play for speed....most of the other games could be described as "sorting" games....something I've always been good at and to help kept me thinking...keeps me sharp  mentally....and 2 or 3 of the games I play to teach me humility....never had much of that....games that are very difficult to win....Aces Up....Crescent....and sometimes Labyrinth....I sometimes "cherry pick"[link] games particularly the games I play for speed and sometimes Klondike[double] & Josephine.....with Crescent If I haven't reached 20 cards to the foundation piles before the first shuffle....I try another game....have played too many games and know those aren't going anywhere....I only record the games that I have no more moves after the last shuffle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........