..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, June 21, 2019

[14:45 UTC-4]
[+72*F....partly cloudy....winds n/n/w @14 mph]
   Logged on @06:22 to a 1K/.5K table with my 125K max-buy-in [105'K of that was "freshly minted"....hit the wheel for 105'K....]....table of four with 2 big stack....one just under 300'K and  one just shy of 500'K....in the small blind with Nine/Seven suited....got to see the flop for just a call of the big blind....and preceded to flop two pair....no over cards....turn was a Queen....river a Six....no straight or flush....no board pair....first to act and I min-raised....got re-raised for  about 5K....called....guess what two cards the re-raiser had in the pocket....yup....Queen/Six....lost to a runner-runner again....and if anything the session went down from there....won a small pot within the first 4 or 5 hands played....didn't win another until the 33 minute mark of the session....not that I wasn't getting good looks at pocket cards....but we picked up just after I won that small pot....a player who was betting 10K and up pre-flop on virtually very had....and came in with around a 50'K buy-in....he won some lost some....got busted....came back twice....before being sent packing for the last time....wasn't willing to take shot at him with the two big stacks lurking....when he finally departed....calm returned....very so briefly....won 12 more pots but all of the small pot variety....and then came a new player....this one with a max-buy-in....but same style....just a little too much for me to weather again....played to the button and took my leave....ergo....80 minutes played....94 hands played....51 seconds/hand....14 winners....1 out of every 6.71 hands....left 50,700$ on the table....[no slots]....but with both 16+ and 10K+ missions in hand....for quite I while I always played on the 200/100 blind tables until the crazy play drove me up to the 1K/.5K tables....I'm giving serious thought to maybe moving up again to the 2K/1K tables....see if I can avoid the mayhem which seems to have followed me....I resist it....because as I've stated before....I prefer "small ball poker".....we'll have to see....
[14:55 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": three games played....[1]....9 hands played...."we" 504 pts. + 4 bags + set once + 1 made nil  bid....vs...."they" 360 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set once....[2]....8 hands played...."we" 599 pts. + 9 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 115 pts. + 5 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....[3]....7 hands played...."we" 558 + 8 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 5 pts. + 5 bags + set three times....
[15:00 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
1] Clock: cleared both games played today....40/40....in:[00:01:53]&[00:01:43]....
2] Sea Towers: cleared both games played today....52/52....in:[00:03:30]&[00:02:32]....I went back through my notes and the time of the last game I played was the fastest time on Sea Towers yet....and auto-play did not engage....I never look at the clock until the game is finished....couldn't believe what I saw....
3] Crescent: four games played....no real dogs but no really good results....best of a sorry lot of games....89/104 w/ 6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[22:05 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 296.3'M / Net Gain Today: 453.3'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 504'K /
Table[1]: -50,700$ / Hands Played Today: 94 / Total Hands Played: 31,815 /
[[note]: 6 drops@42'K w/ads.& 2 roulette spins: 1@105'K & 1@147'K /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........