..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, June 24, 2019

[14:45 UTC-4]
[+78*F....mostly cloudy....winds from the west@6 mph]
   Got one of the earlier starts to the day today....logged on to a 1K/.5K blind table w/ the /usual 125K max-buy-in....and as Yogi Berra once said "It was deja vu all over again" just like yesterday a very aggressive player....huge pre-flop raises and usually an all-in by the end of the hand....only this time it lasted only a short time...."end of session death match".....a very spotty session from a catching stand point....would be ice cold for several hands and than catch a monster....early on....after the beginning chaos had abated....I'm looking at Seven/Six suited in Diamonds.....flop has two Sevens....a small raise....just a smooth call....turn is the fourth Seven....a little bigger raise....I re-raised 3'K....player called....frankly I don't remember what the river was....and didn't care....another raise....I re-raise again....and I guess the other guy thought better of I and folded....but best pot of the day....after that however....although I won a few more pots....just never caught the right hand at the right time....basically a 4 or 5 handed game most of the time....just too many blinds....I did win 14 pots....but....I came to this game with no holdem experience....played draw and stud....were a split pot is rare....today 4 of my "wins" were split pots....and I hand when I was in the big blind was during a shuffle of players coming and going....the big blind to my right....I had Ace/Ten unsuited....called the big blind....and the rest of the table folded....nuts....
   I've noticed over the last couple of days that the total bank numbers have changed....in the "hundreds"....all of the "hundreds" are now divisible by 5....they must have "installed" a rounding function in to the program....[pause while I take a drop....missed the last one because I got involved in the USA vs Spain game in the Women's World Cup]....ergo....70 minutes played....80 hands played....56.5 seconds/hand....14 wins....one out of every 5.71 hands....but if you subtract the 5 hands mentioned above....1 out of every 8.89 hands....managed to leave with 3,425$ more than I brung with me....[no slots]
[15:00 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": four games played today:....[1]....4 hands played...."we" made nil bids on the first 3 hands...."we" 502 pts. + 2 bags + 3 made nil bids....vs...."they" 319 pts. + 9 bags....[2]....7 hands played...."we" 519 pts. + 9  bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 154 pts + 4 bags + set twice....[3]....10 hands played...."we" 505 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.]....vs...."they" 24 pts.. + 4 bags + set four times....[4]....7 hands played...."we" 547 pts. + 7 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 274 pts. + 4 bags + set once
[[note] Fall Spades and Crescent are the two games I've played the longest....at one time both on Facebook....but the Crescent game disappeared but I found one on Just Solitaire....Fall Spades is the  last game I play every night and the first one I play every morning....when I went to log on this morning it wasn't there....the first thought was were will I find another one....fortunately the second time I tried [a little later]....there it was....[a big sigh of relief]]
[15:10 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
1] Clock: cleared both games played today....40/40....in:[00:01:33]&[00:02:00[time of the last game is deceptive....auto-play made the last 10 moves or so for me]]
2] Sea Towers: cleared both of the games played today....52/52....in:[00:04:19]&[00:03:07[no use of undo or re-set & auto-play did not engage....just a friendly lay of the cards in the tableau]]
3] Crescent: 4 games played....three were mediocre at best....even the best game was just average....81/104 with only 2 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[16:25 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
1] Aces up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the four games played today....45/48....
2] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today....52/52....
3] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today....52/52....
4] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today....104/104....one of the four games was cleared on the first turn through the deck....
5] Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all four games played today....104/104....
6] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared two of the four games played today....52/52....the score of both of the games not cleared was....51/52....
[21:15 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 299.4'M / Net Gain Today: 685.4'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 682'K /
Table[1]: +3,425$ / Hands Played Today: 80 / Total Hands Played: 32,013 /
[[note:1] 6 drops@42'K w/ads.& 2 roulette spins: 1@105'K & 1@315'K /]
[[note:1] no ad was present on my first roulette spin of the day....hit the 2nd lowest amount on the board....105'K and had a chip....second spin of the day....there was an ad that I watched....hit the 2nd highest amount on the board....315'K....based on the math the ad had no effect on the amount....or did it....and the 315'K was a pre-set....just don't know....only have one spin tomorrow in all probability....and probably will  have a chip....if all goes well  at the tables....and  there is no guarantee that there will  be an ad offered....so as they say "the jury is still out".....no conclusion is possible at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........