..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

[12:40 UTC-4]
[+77*F....sunny....winds west@6 mph....relative humidity 56%]
   I had taken a drop just after 22:00 last night, and when to bed....actually the earliest in a few days....but never awoke until  after 06:30....last start to the tables except when the tables are full
   Pickup the drop that was waiting when I logged on both it and the one last night were with ads. and logged on to a table from one of the lowest realms of the abyss.... at least from my POV....
   1K/.5K table....with my 125K max-buy-in....to begin with there was a extend bout of an "end of session death match".....did manage win a couple of blind pots in a couple of brief lulls....both with just a pair....little did I know that those would turn out to be the only two hands I won in the entire session....
   as the death was drawing to a close [at that point a 4 handed game]....arriving at the tale were a roving gang of big time pot-pushers....the chaos continued I assume after I left....my only real mistake was holding out the slim hope of "getting a hand in edge-wise" and getting my 10K+ mission....which I never did....
   Add to all of the above....I just wasn't catching many good looks in the hole....and when I did more often than not....the price to pay to see the flop was just to dang rich for my tastes....
   the majority of my losses were on one hand... had an Ace/Ten....and only a 5K pre-flop raise....called....flopped 2 pair....Aces/Tens....another raise this time 25'K....called....King on the turn and a guy bets enough to put me all-in....I had put him on a pocket Ace....[and was right]....maybe he had King as well....couldn't pull the trigger....folded....and just to spite me the river was the third Ten....dang....he didn't have the King....but won the hand on a Pair of Aces and the board pair of tens....I've been beat too  many time on the river to except that the miracle card would be mine....I've been burnt too many times on 50/50 calls....just not my day....ergo....40 minutes played....48 hands played....50 seconds/hand....2 wins....1 every 24 hands.....left 68,350 on the table.....[no slots]
[13:05 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades" three games played today:....and a crazy bunch of games they were....[1]....8 hands played...."we" 568 pts. + 8 bags + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid....vs...."they" 286 pts. + 16 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid....[2]....11 hands played....after the first two hands in which my "partner" failed to make his part of the bid....both times...."we's" score was -150 pts...."we" 576 pts. + 6 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 266 pts. + 6 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....[3]....10 hands played....tightest game of the lot....close until "they" bagged on the last hand...."we" 519 pts. + 9 bags + set once....vs...."they" 330 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set once.....
[13:25 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
"Clock": cleared all of the five games played today.....40/40....in:[00:01:46]~[00:01:21]~[00:01:37]~[00:01:38]&[00:01:31]....one of the best five games in a row "run" I've had in awhile....
"Sea Towers": cleared all of the five games played today....52/52....in:[00:03:54]~[00:05:55]~[00:03:33]~[00:04:22]&[00:04:39]....
"Crescent": three games played....but what three games....43/56/75/~96/104 w/ 4 of the 8 foundation piles completed....61/83/95/~102/104 w/ 7 of the 8 foundation piles completed....&....43/56/73/~104/104 w/ all 8 foundation piles completed....three really good games so decided to quit while I was ahead....
[19:00 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
"Aces Up[relaxed]": cleared one of the two games played today....48/48....
"Eight Off[relaxed]": cleared both of the games played today....5252....
"Fan[relaxed]": cleared both of the games played today.....52/52....
"Josephine[relaxed]" cleared both of the games played today....104/104....
"Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]": cleared both of the games played today....104/104....
"Tri-Peaks[hidden]": cleared both of the games played today....52/52....
[[note]: I got a visit this afternoon from a nephew and his family who I haven't see for a couple of years [they live in California] and are back for a visit....so World of Solitaire which I generally play in the afternoon....was basically ignored for today....hence the low number of games played]
[20:55 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 314'M / Net Gain Today: 499'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[1]: 567'K /
Table[1]: -68,350$ / Hands Played Today: 46 / Total Hands Played: 33,078 /
[[note:1]: 6 drops@42'K w/ads. & 1 roulette spin@315'K /
[[note:2]: due to the unexpected but much enjoyed visit from my nephew and his family I missed a drop that I had planned too take and count in today's total....will probably take it later tonight but will count it in tomorrows tally....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........