..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 26, 2019

[13:58 UTC-4]
[+81*F....sunny....winds west@8 mph....humidity: 59%....Barometer: 30.24" <>]
    Stayed up and took the late drop last night and the one waiting for me this morning....both doubled because I watch ad....the same dang ad I've seen 9 times in a row....84'K "house money"....
   Logged on @06:03....the usual 125K max-buy-in & 1K/.5K blind table....a really decent table....3 to 6 players....changing almost very hand and was winning some really decent pots....and then the WiFi wanted the password again....it's just like clockwork....but because I had logged on a little later than /usual....it hit much earlier in the session....had no problem getting back on but by the time I did all I got was the reconnecting blurb....so left and logged back on....while in was in the "lobby" claimed the 16+ mission....thankfully I'd achieved that before the password incident....and  thought I also  had claimed the 10K+ mission which I also had achieved....[a lapse with would haunt me later]....got  back on but a different table....one out of one of my  worst nightmares....but did catch a good hand Trip Aces [all on the board] but an Ace in the hole....another player went all-in after the river....and I was still a little frustrated with the whole thing....and if I hadn't acted out of that....and thought for a second I would have folded....but didn't....he had a pocket pair....Fives....and I lost a big pot....not as much as I had won on the first table....dang I know better that that....anyways....about 20 minutes had pasted....and I played two more hands....was in the blinds....and got on the button and fled....ergo 20 minutes played[approx.]....28 hands played....42.86 seconds/hand....5 winners....1 out of every 5.6 hands played....and despite the dummkopf call left with an extra $11,171$ [no slots]
   Now I've be grousing lately about the fact that I seem to hit the bottom values on  the Roulette wheel more that I think I should....and I my defense in the rush to get back on a table I honestly thought I'd claimed the 10K+ mission w/the doubling chip....and you guessed it....what did on hit on  the wheel....that's right top of the wheel 840'K....could have been....2x that....on the other hand 840'K is 840'K....and I still  have another shot at the wheel later tonight....dummkopf....thinking about putting my head in the noose later and playing some more today....
[14:11 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": 4 games played....[1]....this one qualifies as the weirdest game so far in the 2.6'+ games I've played....2 hands played...."we" 153 pts. + 3 bags....vs...."they" -200 pts. + set twice + 1 failed nil bid [first hand "failed the nil bid, and also failed the regular bid as well]....[2]....7 hands played...."we" 515 pts. + 5 bags + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" -6 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.] + 2 failed nil bids....[3]....9 hands played...."we" 501 pts. + 11 bags [-100 pts.]....vs...."they" 316 pts + 6 bags + 2 failed nil bids....vs....[4]....7 hands played...."we" 504 pts. + 4 bags + set once + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" 179 pts. + 9 bags + set twice [one of the sets was on a 14 bid]
[14:25 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the four games played today[best: 44/48 [2x]]....
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared all  of the four games played today[52/52]....
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[104/104]....
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the for games played today[104/104]....
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: only cleared two of the four games played today[52/52]....
[14:46 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
"Clock": cleared all of the four games played today[40/40]....in:[00:01:17]'[00:01:26]'[00:01:31]&
[00:02:02]....
"Sea Towers" cleared all of the 4 games played today[52/52]....in:[00:03:26]'[00:03:34]'[00:03:41]&
[00:05:07[a difficult game with several uses of the un-do function]....
"Crescent" four games were played today....one barely got past 1/2 way and no completed piles....2 were both in the low 80's/104 w/ 3 of the 8 piles completed....the 4th game....60/96/~104/104 w/ all  of the 8 foundation piles completed.....and completed before the last shuffle....
[21:02 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 323.4'M / Net Gain Today: 1,334'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[2]: 1,322'K /
Table[1] +11,971$ / Hands Played Today: 28 / Total Hands Played: 34,719 /
[[note]: 6 drops@42'K w/ads.[1st-six]& 1 drop@21 s/ad. & 2 roulette spins: 1@840'K & 1@189'K]
[[from the tables]: probably won't take the late drop tonight since it's just shy of mid-night....decided not to play Poker the second time, just wasn't "feeling it".....saw the same dang ad  6 times today....was relieved that no ad was offered....last roulette....w/chip....no big payout but at least I hit the top half of the wheel]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........