..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, July 19, 2019

[13:33 UTC-4]
[+83*F....cloudy....winds south/west@4 mph....humidity 74%....barometer: failing....chance of isolated T-storms from 20:00 tonight through 08:00 tomorrow]
   Had not intended to take a drop last night because it wasn't due  until 23:42....but as often occurs got involved with a situation on the FB group I'm a moderator on and ended up that was taken care of about 23:30....so...
   Logged on to play some Poker @06:08....claimed the drop that was waiting....watched the ad. [I always do....for the minute or so it takes to watch I double the value of the drop]....and with the drop I took last  night [also w/ad.] hand 84'K "house money'....
   1K/.5K table....125K max-buy-in....took my "chair" at a table of five and what I initially thought was an "end of session death match" but soon realized it just was the presence of a "playground bully" he was raising on every hand anyways from 10K to 25K and occasionally higher than that....went into ultra-tight mode....just clicked on the "check/fold" button at the start of every hand....finally it was down to the bully, myself and one other player....and we played several hands where both of us just folded....he final got the message and I won a couple of small/blind pots and both 16+ & 10K+ missions completed....then a couple of new players arrived and he started up again with the big pre-flop crap....and they played along with him....as he took his leave....a decent table  emerged and I made some decent pots....nothing earth shaking but was up as much as 25'K....then a short raid by a kamikaze....and in his wake entered an any-two--carder....and another pot pushing bully....and I was slowly watch my stack shrink back to my buy-in....finally I had had enough and made my exit....[[note]: number of hands played and pace of play is skewed because of the number of hands were everyone but the raiser folded pre-flop]....ergo....71 minutes played....108 hands played....39.4 seconds/hand....10 winners....1 out of every 10.8 hands played....left with an extra 3,675$....[no slots]
[13:45 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": four games played today [actually games all four were played last night after I had reported yesterday's play]....[one]....7 hands played...."we" 524 pts. + 4 bags + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" 366 pts. + 6 bags + set once....[two]....5 hands played...."we" 419 pts. + 9 bags + 1 made nil  bid....vs...."they" -220 pts. + set four times....[three]....6 hands played...."we" 588 pts. + 8 bags + 2 made nil bids....vs...."they" 62 pts. + 2  bags + set twice....[four]....6 hands played...."we" 507 pts. + 7 bags + 1 made nil bid....vs...."they" 243 pts. + 3 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid
[14:30 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
"Clock": cleared all of the five games played today[40/40]....in:[00:01:42[assisted by auto-play]'
[00:02:37]'[00:02:32]'[00:01:32]&[00:01:27]....the last two games were not assisted by auto--play just by very friendly tableaux....
"Sea Towers": cleared all of the five games played today[52/52]...in:[00:04:56]'[00:04:00]'[00:03:28]
'[00:03:23]&[00:02:39]....last game no assist by auto-play....just a very easy lay of cards in the tableau....
"Crescent": a total  of 5 games played today.....four of which will  be given no further mention....best game and the first game I played....23/32/55/~96/104 w/ 4 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[17:55 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today....best[?]....33/48....
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]
"Josephine"[relaxed] cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the  three games played today[104/104]
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]
[21:05 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 319.5'M / Net Gain Today: 402.7'K / Drops[8]&Roulette[1]: 399'K /
Table[1] +3,675$ / Hands Played Today: 108 / Total Hands Played: 34,166 /
[[note]: 8 drops@42'K w/ads. & 1 roulette spin@63'K /
[21:15 UTC-4]
[From the tables]
   I prefer to play a "slow play....trapping" style....I hardly ever raise....in fact according to my game stats I raise only .4% of the time....but there are times when on the turn or the river when I've "made" a hand I will raise a min-bet if there is no other action....but I think I've been found out....because almost every time that happened today....the rest  of the table folded....I thinking that maybe on a 50/50 hand....just a min-bet....a semi-bluff might work....will have to try it....some time....or maybe I already  have....????....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........