..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

(06:05 UTC-5)
   Another early start...."sat down" at a pretty good table....a bit of my pair is bigger than your pair....and a brief appearance of a table captain but for the most part a good table....last had I played a kamikaze appeared but I was on my way out anyways....won a small pot, and a  blind pot....lost a  nice pot...2 Queens on the board...I had another in the hole....so did the other player....only he also had an 8 in the hole....yup....there was an 8 on the board....nuts....14 hands played....but was credited with the 16+ mission....down 4,445$....
   Blackjack 21....10 minutes played....a 3/4 player table....an experienced table....when I sat down the players at the table....a level 3, a 4 and 2-5's....the 4 left and a 5 sat down....10 minutes played....16 hands....9 wins....3 blackjacks ( made consecutive blackjacks on the last two hands I played)....1 push....1 split ( dealer showing a 7, I split 7's....made 2-17's....dealer flipped an Ace....oh well)....5 dealer busts....up 45$....although this is subject to change....at least for awhile....if I'm even or up or down 20$....will consider extending my play....if I'm down or up more than 20$....I'm gone....
(18:40 UTC-5)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 5 games played....2 dogs....2 mediocre....90/104 w/ 4 foundation piles completed....
2) Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles solved including the puzzle of the day....
3) Word Search: 5 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....
4) Klondike(turn 1)....11 wins out of 25 hands played....1 of the wins was cleared with only one trip through the deck....
5) Clock: 2 clears in....(00:03:55)....&....(00:02:02)
6) Freecell: 1 clear in....(00:03:49)....
(19:53 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 131.112'M / Net Gain Today: 196'K / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 200'K /
Table(1): -4,445$ / Hands Played Today: 14 / Total Hands Played: 21,805 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank 289,230$ / Net Gain Today: 4,245$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 4,200$ /
Table(1): +45$ / Hands Played Today Day: 16 / Total Hands Played: 5711 /
(Postscript)
   Because it is my intention to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with an early afternoon meal with by brother and sister-in-law at their home....I probably will be away from my desktop at least 6 hours tomorrow....now I have a drop on Blackjack 21 around 21:30 tonight which I probably will take and count in tomorrows tally....also a roulette spin on Poker at around 22:30 tonight.....probably will wait until tomorrow as it will count for my free slots spins....how much I actually play tomorrow I'll decide tomorrow.....depends on how early I get up....and how much play I can get in before being picked up around 13:00....and what time I return.....yet to be determined....I may not actually play much at all....but just collect what drops and roulette spins time will allow for.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........