..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, November 3, 2018

(10:22 UTC-4)
   Got a late start this morning....and then about a fifty minute delay....all I saw was the "Knight-a-corn"....but a table that average 5-7 players for the time I was there....the more players at a table....the better I like it....blinds don't come as fast....and I can be more selective of what hands I choose to play....and no pre-flop raises....perfect....well not so perfect....couldn't catch a hand....a new player arrives....15K buy-in....took one look at his avatar....I thought kamikaze....and was right....he was soon joined by his "wing-man"....and a few hands of chaos....and a set of trip Queen that never got to be....a brief lull....pocket cards 6/5 of Hearts....flopped 2 pair....small pot....then another kamikaze....and then....6 players....all with 25K or less in their stack....except for....1 with about 75'K....
he had played with the Kamikaze....he was in the big blind....and raised 22'K pre-flop.....ah a pocket pair....the reveal and no pocket pair....next hand another 22'K pre-flop raise....ah the table captain has emerged....I had the 16+ drop-down a couple of hands before and I was history....with both the 16+ mission and 700$ taken from the table....
(15:44 UTC-4)
   I did say I might get the urge to play Blackjack 21 while hoarding drops and roulette spins to reach 250'K....so against my better judgement (that's assuming I have better judgement....?....)...I got an urge....First hand....blackjack....played 10 minutes....was up a bit....played another 5 minutes....still up a bit....checked at the 20 minute mark....was up....there was a  hand in play.....and I made another blackjack....I read the signs....and left....20 minutes played....fluid table....sometimes 4....but I played 3 hands head to  head....31 hands played....17 wins....3 blackjacks....1 other 21....9 dealer bust....up 55$....
(20:14 UTC-4)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
   (1) Crescent Solitaire: 6 games played....best 2....92/104 w 5 completed foundation piles.....
   ....&....94/104 w/ 6 completed foundation piles....
   (2) Mahjong FRVR: 6 solved puzzles including puzzle of the day....
   (3) Word Search: 6 solved puzzle....
   (4) Klondike: 10 games....0 clears....
   (5) Aces up: 10 games....best game 46/48....
(21:21 UTC-4)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 120.300'M / Net Gain Today: 580.7'K / Drops(5)&Roulette(2): 580'K /
Table: +700$ / Hands Played Today: 20 / Total Hands Played: 21,417 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 240,860$ / Net Gain Today: 1,455$ / Drops(6)&Roulette(1): 1,400 /
Table: +55$ / Hands Played Today: 31 / Total Hands Played: 5,031 /
(Postscript)
(1) My play tomorrow will be shorter than usual....lunch with my sibs and their mates....
(2) You may notice that my time stamp will change tomorrow from "UTC-4" to "UTC-5".....Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow at 02:00 UTC-4 and reset at 01:00 UTC-5 here in the USA
(3) noticed today number of players on Blackjack 21 now stands at 63'K....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........