..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, November 10, 2018

(08:06 UTC-5)
   I "sat" down to my morning "meal" of Poker....and there was a "food fight" at the table....a grand old game of "my pair is bigger than your pair"....a brief lull and a blind pot....and then for dessert a little kamikaze with a side of dive bomber....oy vey....16 hands played....left 1,720$ at the table (with all the comings and goings got stuck in the blinds more than usual)....1/3 & 200$ at the slots....
   Blackjack 21 dealer with a split personality....when he was making 2 card hard hands....except for a couple all 19's 20's & 21's....but on soft hands he most times had a case of "bust-itis".....10 minutes played....very fluid table....but based on hands played average players at table was 3....16 hands....9 wins....1 blackjack....7 dealer busts....up 25$.....
(11:54 UTC-5)
   Crazy table at Blackjack 21, played one hand "head to head"....&....a couple of hands with 4 players at the table....dealer was hot then cold then hot again....and so was I....10 minutes played....19 hands....8 wins.....1 blackjack....2 pushes....up 5$....was going to play longer but the table was just too chaotic for my liking....couldn't tell who had the edge....(note: number of players has been at 57'K for the last few days....and I've noticed the appearance of a few 777$ players in the last few days....?....)
(16:12 UTC-5)
   Another Blackjack 21 dealer with the split personality....hot then cold....which was a good thing because by-in-large the majority of my hands were scraped off the stable floor, and when I had a hit-able hand more often then not I missed....ergo....31 minutes played....average 3 players at the table....52 hands....25 wins....2 blackjacks....1 other 21....2 pushes....19 dealer busts....up 20$....if you throw out the 2 pushes....and my first hand at the table while a hand was in progress....I won 25 hands....dealer 24 hands....so the math works....no splits, doubles, or "hard hits"....
(17:58 UTC-5)
   Ran into a fairly hot dealer....lost 2-20's to blackjacks....had a tremor and klutzed bet 20$ which I lost....split and lost both hands....but double on an 11....caught a King and won the bet....ergo....11 minutes played....a 3/4 player table....8 wins....1 other 21....1 push....1 split....1 double....1 "hard hit".....I bust mine....5 dealer busts....down 30$....
(20:36 UTC-5)
(Summary of other Games Played Today)
(1) Crescent Solitaire: 3 games....all decent....best....88/104 with 6 completed foundation piles....
(2) Mahjong FRVR: daily puzzle and 1 other solved....
(3) Word Search: 3 puzzles solved....
(4) Klondike: 4 games....4th game 52/52....cleared....
(5) Freecell: 1 game....208/208....in 00:04:35....
(6) Clock: 1 game....148/148....in 00:02:21....
(21:46 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 125.652'M / Net Gain Today: 458.5'K / Drops(8)&Roulette(1): 460'K /
Table&Slots(3): -1,520$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Total Hands Played: 21,552 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 258,690$ / Net Gain Today: 3,620$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 3,600$ /
Tables(5) +20$ / Hands Played Today: 108 / Total Hands Played: 5,287 /
(Postscript)
   As much as I gripe about Blackjack 21....and the fact that I have resigned myself to never figuring it out....that's not an excuse to stop playing it....and although I might vary the time I spend on it....I can sync the drop times with Poker which I have never considered not playing....so why not keep playing....being retired....and live alone....I can take advantage of the drops and roulette spins....because with both Poker and Blackjack to a lesser extend, there is a game within the game....there's the tables and in Poker there are the missions....and I play that part of the game very well....
   I think I mentioned this before but as an explanation.....in less than a month I will be 71 years old....and I have the "shakes"....technically essential tremor my case it not that severe but it tends to bother me at the most inconvenient times....mine is hereditary, there were a lot of shaky branches on my mom's side of the family tree....and typing can be an issue....I want one "o" and get 3....so this is highly edited....besides I never learned how to type....but I use the chicken method of typing....hut and peck....see you at the tables....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........