..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, November 17, 2018

(07:20 UTC-5)
   Pretty normal start to the day....but then I logged on to Poker....typical Saturday table....the kamikaze and dive bombers were out in force....but as is the case with that type of activity....very fluid table....but generally 6 players....never got stuck in the blinds....ergo....12 hands played....but....given credit for the 16+ mission....I know I'm as farmisht as to what's going on but I'll take the mission and move on....didn't catch a hand....which is a good thing....give I didn't get "ticked off" not having a chance to "give it ago".....down 90$....0/5 on Slots....
   And then there was Blackjack 21....when I "sat down" at the table there were two other players....first hand the 3 of us....2nd hand only 2 of us....and that stayed that way for the majority of my 20 minutes at the table....towards the end it was 3 and then 4....34 hands played....18 wins....1 blackjack....1 other 21....12 dealer busts....up 35$....now the theory is that your odds of winning are better the more players there are at the table....but in this case I actually won a higher percentage of hands when there were just the two of us....anomaly....or just that fact that there is no way to predict this crazy game....oh almost forgot....the dude who was at the table with me for the whole session had a very unique avatar....you could see him in the shadows in the background....in the foreground you were looking down the barrel of a very large caliber handgun....and I thought this was supposed to be a "friendly" game....(hehe)....
(13:41 UTC-5)
   Again to the Blackjack 21 tables....10 minutes played....short table....played 4 hands just me and the dealer....caught some good hands....but dealer as/usual was both hitting and flipping good hands as well....20 hands played....8 wins....5 dealer busts....down 30$....
(16:38 UTC-5)
   Blackjack 21....III....I had a pair of 8's....dealer showing a 6....I split....to the first 8....I got another 8....stand....2nd 8....1 got an 8....dealer hit to 18....(The MadTrollie can be seen shaking his head in disbelief)....10 minutes played....a 2/3 table....19 hands played....10 wins....2 pushes....1 split....6 dealer busts....up 30$....
(21:04 UTC-5)
(Day's End Poker)
Total Bank: 129.796'M / Net Gain Today: 559,100'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(2): 560'K /
Table&Slots(5): -900$ / Hands Played Today: 12 / Total Hands Played: 21,694 /
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
Total Bank: 278,910$ / Net Gain Today: 2,935$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(1): 2,900$ /
Tables(3): +35$ / Hands Played Today: 53 / Total Hands Played: 5,622$ /
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
1) Crescent Solitaire: 7 games played....3 went nowhere....2 mediocre....&....90/104 w/ 5 completed foundation piles completed....&....98/104 w/ 6 completed foundation piles completed....
2) Klondike(turn 1): 20 games played....11 games 52/52....
3) Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....
4) Word Search: 5 puzzles solved including puzzle of the day....
5) Freecell: 2 games cleared in....(00:05:34)....&....(00:04:29)....
6) Clock: 2 games cleared in....(00:02:28)....&....(00:02:01)....
(Postscript)
   So today I managed to win more on the Blackjack 21 tables than I lost....but on average I really don't think it's possible to beat the game long term....on the other hand....bottom line is because I'm retired and take full effect of the Drops & Roulette, and because of my "small ball" betting....I'm never going to lose in a day more then what I gain....so unless I find something better I'll continue to play the game....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........