..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, November 2, 2018

(07:32 UTC-4)
   Have been trying for almost one half hour and have been unable to get on Poker....get to the picture of the offspring of a chess knight and a unicorn and that's as far as I get.....
   As to Blackjack 21....the Madtrollie is....farmisht.... 10 minutes played....3 or 4 to at the table....14 hands played....I played for 6 minutes before I won a hand....a blackjack....the only hand I won....dealer never busted in the time I played....down 105$....(Madtrollie wanders off muttering)
(09:10 UTC-4)
   Still no joy getting on Poker....and then came Blackjack 21....I'm starting to get paranoid....I swear the game is out to get me....10 hands played....short table....19 hands....3 wins....3 dealer busts....down 120$....my standard 10$/hand....lost the first 7 hands....note that I didn't win a hand except on dealer busts....and it's not that I didn't make some 19's and 20's....just out flipped or hit every time....on the other hand it's not paranoia if they real are out to get you....
(10:26 UTC-4)
   What just transpired on a Blackjack 21 table was not the old adage "If you get throw off  the horse, get right back on" nor was it out of frustration, but rather a desire to "Just git-er-done".....ergo....48 minutes played....short table....41 wins....the last one was win "5,000" ....5 blackjacks....5 other 21's....5 pushes....1 split (Aces....1 lost....1 push)....26 dealer busts....up 85$....I'm going to sit back and ruminate on it for a spell....before deciding what comes next....Still no joy getting on Poker....
(12:54 UTC-4)
    Finally at 12:33 UTC-4....I got on a Poker table....and for my sins....a table might appeal to many....but not me, pot pushing, kamikazes, dive bombers, a would be table captain....and few rounds of "my pair is bigger than your pair"....during the only brief lull in the festivities....won a small pot....and got my 16 hands mission....and beat a haste retreat....up 670$....but my dignity (such as it is) intact....
(22:03 UTC-4)
(Summary of Other Games Played Today)
   (1) Crescent Solitaire: 6 games played....best....98/104 w/ 7 completed foundation piles....
   (2) Mahjong FRVR: 5 puzzles solved....included puzzle of the day....
   (3) Word Search: 5 puzzles solved....
   (4) Klondike: 25 games played....1-52/52
   (5) Aces Up: 25 games played....1-48/48....&....3-47/48....
(Day's End Blackjack 21)
   Total Bank: 239,405$ / Net Gain Today: 2,060$ / Drops(7)&Roulette(2): 2,220$ /
   Tables(3) -140$ / Hands Played Today: 114 / Total Hands Played 5,000 /
(22:46 UTC-4)
   Total Bank: 119,720'M / Net Gain Today: 420.6'K / Drops(6)&Roulette(1): 420K /
   Table: +670$ / Hands Played Today: 16 / Hands Played Today: 21.397 /
(Postscript)
   I'm still ruminating on what to do concerning Blackjack 21....but I'd like to reach 250'K before making an final decision...ergo....since I can synchronize drops between Poker and Blackjack 21....will probably just collect drops and roulette on Blackjack 21 until I reach 250'K....there again I might get the urge to play.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........