..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

[08:15 UTC-4]
[+59*F....cloudy....winds: northwest@6....humidity: 92%....barometer: 29.77 /\....rain has ceased]
[Now Playing: a "60's Folk/Rock Mix" [link]
   Logged on to play some Poker @05:09....watch an ad. and collected 42'K house money....@05:10 took my place at a 11k/.5K table w/my usual 125K max-buy-in....table size ranged from 3 to 5 players....a wild table....dominated by two big stack pot pushers....and I decided to stay out of their way...unless I caught the right hand....did manage to win 3 small/blind pots in lulls....and the 10K+ mission....caught 3 other nice hands....and got beat all three times....and found myself down almost 100K....well the 50 minute mark of the session was approaching....and finally decided what I should have done soon....which is lick my wounds and leave....and did just that but when I did the stats realized that I had only "played" 65 hands....started to check e-mails and checked in to "The Farthest Side" admin/mod messenger group....and with a what the hey....went back to Poker and logged back in to a 1K/.5K table....another 125K max-buy-in....I wanted those 35 hands....and with the intent of playing ultra-tight....a different group of players....but except me all pot pushers or any two carders....oy vey....here I go again....I'd only played 5 or 6 hands....Jack/Ten suited....got in for a rare call of the big bling....flop had a King/Queen....min raise....1 called....turn was a blank....another min raise...now if it had been a large raise I would have folded but I called....Nine on the river....big raise...made the call and the blind raccoon had a snack....couple of hand later....Queen/Ten suited....flop....Queen[2x] & a Ten....pot-pusher started splashing the pot and I kept calling....and the blind raccoon had a nice meal....after that just played out the string until I got the 35 hands I came for....ergo....[rather then post stats separately....combined from both tables]....70 minutes played....100 hands played....42 seconds/hand....5 winners....1 out of every 20 hands....net for the 2 tables +18,900$....[no slots]....when I won the pot with the "full boat" a popup informed me that I went up a level to 25....no big deal....that ranking is weighted in favor of the aggressive player....which I ain't....but that fact that it came with a 1K bump to drops from 21 to 22....that I'll take....
[08:27 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
Spades: three games played....
1] twelve hands played:"we" 569 pts. + 19 bags [-100 pts.] + set once:[vs]:"they" 136 pts. + 6 bags + set three times + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid....
2] ten hands played:"we" 544 pts. + 4 bags + set once:[vs]:"they" 429 pts. + 9 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid....
3] seven hands played:"we" 549 bags. + 9 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 116 pts. + 6 bags + set twice....
Bridge: one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [11.80 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [360 pts.]....
[15:32 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[41/48]]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fort: only cleared one of the three games played today[104/104]....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104].....on one of the games I missed a move....and used re-do to correct the oversight....multiple uses....dummkopf....
Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[15/52]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared one of the three games played today[52/52]....
[16:33 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Sea Towers: cleared four games today[52/52]:[in]:[04:39]~[04:19]~[04:31]&[04:13]....all four games were complicated....the undo function was used but sparingly.....
Clock: cleared four games today[40/40]:[in]:[01:47]~[02:24]~[02:08]&[00:57]....last game I made 1 move and auto-play engaged and move about a third of the cards in the tableau to the 12 foundation piles....once had a game that last 33 seconds....that time auto-play move 3/4 of the cards after my
second move....
Crescent: four games played today....two will never be mentioned again....[2nd]....88/104 w/3 of the 8 foundation piles completed....[1st]....93/104 w/6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[19:55 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 370'M / Net Gain Today: 368.9'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[1]: 350'K /
Tables[2]: +18,900$ / Hands Played today: 100/ Total Hands Played: 40,439 /
[[note:1]: 1 drops@22 [see note:2] & 1 drop@42 w/ad & 5 drops@44'K & 1 roulette spin@66'K]
[[note:2]: the drop at 22'K happened when the ad malfunctioned and was cut off before the end....the "collect" button re-appeared and I was credited with just a regular drop....the 42'K drop with ad was first thing this morning before the 1K increase....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........