..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, September 1, 2019

[13:02 UTC-4]
[+69*F....partly cloudy....winds: south@8 mph....humidity: 54%....barometer: 39.28" \/]
[rain forecast to begin around 18:00 this evening through 13:00 tomorrow]
@05:34....logged on to Poker and watched an ad. and picked up 42'K house money....set up my session work sheet....
@05:37...."sat down" at a 1K/.5K table with the usual 125K max-buy-in....3 handed game....a big stack table captain....big pre-fop raises on most hand....and I just quick folded....on the few hands I could call....only a couple I hit a hand and won a pot....got my 16 hands played & 10K+ missions on the same hand....he left....and then arrived a couple of any-two-carders....and a minor pot pusher....who was prone to a min-raise continuation bet....and I was right around even with my buy-in....lost a bundle when the river 8 gave another player a better full house....and little did I realize that it was just the precursor to how the rest of the session would unfold.....most of the session it was a  4 or 5 handed game....and briefly 6 handed....and I did win my fair share of pot....but only same blind pots....but every time I caught a big hand....one of two things happened....either there was no action or very little action or I'd have a good hand....and got river 5 more times.....three of them I got away from....after putting a fair amount of chips in the pot....when my "read" put the raiser on a card I knew would be me.....[was right all three times]....once made a min-raise....first to act....and folded to a big raise....no read....just common sense....only 3 to a straight on the board....he had it....and I had trips....and the last....a 50/50 call but not much committed to the pot so made the call....rivered again....then a kamikaze arrived and the hour was approaching and I licked my wounds and made my exit....ergo....60 minutes played....67 hands played....53.7 second hands....16 wins....1 out of every 4.2 hands.....left 83,338 on the table....[no slots].....but A: I know that if you play everyday like I do from time to time you will  have a day like today....&....B:....first 2 drops with ads. covered the lose....plus 1 more double drop & 1 roulette spin@315'K.....and the game goes on....
[13:20 UTC-4]
[On Facebook]
"Fall Spades": four games played late last night....
1] nine hands played:"we" 559 pts. + 9 bags + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 160 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice.....
2] six hands played:"we" 628 pts. + 8 bags + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 426 pts. + 6 bags + 1 made nil bid....
3] eight hands played:"we" 505 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 43 pts. + 3 bags + set three times + 1 made nil....[5th hand....a 15 bid...."they" set....I had a monster hand....and it was my bid that caused the 15 bid....]
4] ten hands played:"we" 509 pts. + 9 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 213 pts. + 13 bags + set twice....
[13:40 UTC-4]
[On World of Solitaire]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[41/48]]....
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
"Fort": failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[71/104]....
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared one of the three games played today[52/52]....
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all pf the three games played today[104/104]....
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: only cleared one of the three games played today[52/52]....
[13:50 UTC-4]
[On Just Solitaire]
"Sea Towers": cleared two games today[52/52]:[in]:[03:22]&[01:47]....the last game I played if it isn't the fastest clear without auto-play engaging it is certainly one of the fastest....easy puzzle....
"Clock": cleared two games today[40/40]:[in]:[02:27]&[01:10].....the  last game another easy one....auto play didn't engage....
"Crescent": two games played today....[2nd]....83/104 w/ 4 of the 8 foundation piles completed....[1st]....86/104 w/ 4 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 349.6'M / Net Gain Today: 525.7'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[1]: 609'K /
Table[1] -83,338$ / Hands Played Today: 67 / Total Hands Played: 38,144 /
[[note]: 7 drops@42'K w/ads. & 1 roulette spin@315'K]....
[[From:"The Tables"]: "Video Poker Live":....13 hourly drops@600'K chips [7.8'M chips] + "Big Win Bonus".....2 full house & a flush in 159 hands....oy vey....1'M chips bonus [lost 386'K chips in the process....net gain: 714'K chips]...."Daily Bonus".....8.4'M chips....up 16'M chips on the day...."Current Bank": 1,708'M chips....weird: when you start the clock for the "Big Chip Bonus" you have 24 hours to complete the task....but a glitch[?] re-set it for an hour....so I could have played for another 1'M chips today....but with my run of luck today both on "VPL" & "Poker".....or lack of there of....decided to wait until tomorrow to try again]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........