..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, September 29, 2019

[12:45 UTC-4]
[+55+F....partly cloudy....winds: e/n/e @12 mph....humidity 59%....barometer: 30.41 /\ ]
    Logged on to play some Poker @05:05....watched an ad. and collect 44'K "house money" as it turned out I won't be near enough
    @05:06 found a "chair" at a 1K/.5K table w/my /usual 125'K max-but-in....during the course of the session....all the usual suspects made an appearance.....pot pushers, kamikaze, dive bombers, an-two-carders, tournament style players....several "coffee break" players....and even a "topper"....and the play was insane....number of players varied almost every other hand....from a couple of hands "heads up" to a table of seven....several games of "My pair's bigger than Yours'" and a couple of battles between two players over who would be the table captain....sheer mayhem....In the mist of this insanity....actually had my 10K+ mission before the 16 hands banner appeared....If I had had any sense at all I would have left right then and there....but I didn't....A combination of wild pre-flop raises and not catching much of anything in the pocket cards....and I think I only won 1 pot after the 16 hands mission was accomplished.....and a small one at that....so finally the hour is approaching and finally I'm looking at a pocket pair....Jacks....paid the 5K raise to see the flop....and flopped the trips....in the small blind and called....by the time it got to me...the rest of the table was all-in save for the big stack....and to cover I had to put almost all of my remain chips in  the  pot....now if it had been my rent money....but it  wasn't I called....after the turn the big stack [a topper]....bet enough to put me all-in....only 2 to a straight on the board....river made it three to a straight and the topper made a straight....oy vey....been a while since I busted out....I don't use auto rebuy...took a minute and decided to buy back in to complete the hour....played a few more hands and left....ergo....60 minutes played....85 hands played....42.4 seconds/hand....5 wins....1 out of every 17 hands played....left 141,500 on the table....[no slots]....the only good thing about the day is that all of the four drops I've taken have been for 44'K so I'm back in the "black" and have a roulette spin around 13:30....and my go back out again.....
[13:30 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com]
Spades: three games played....
1] six hands played:"we" 535 pts. + 5 bags + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 346 pts.+ 6 bags....
2] seventeen hands played "we" 563 pts. + 23 bags [-200 pts.] + set four times + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 467 pts. + 17 bags [-100 pts.] + set four times.....one of the wildest and wackest games yet....first 6 hands...."we" set 3 times & "they" set three times....only difference in the game was I made a nil on hand eleven....
3] seven hands played:"we" 552 pts. + 12 bags [-100 pts.] + 2 made nil binds:[vs]:"they" 15 pts. + 5 bags + set once + 2 failed nil bids....[6th hands....I made a nil bid....my partner hand bid 1 trick....took 6 tricks and "we" bag....
Bridge: one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [980 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [0 pts.]....
[15:34 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the four games played today[best:[37/48]]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[52/52]....
Fort: failed to clear any of the four games played today[best:[77/104]]....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[104/104]....
Klondike[turn 1]: only cleared three of the four games played today[52/52]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1] cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared three of the four games played today[52/52]....
[15:43 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Clock: cleared four games today[40/40]:[in]:[01:26]~[02:41]~[02:01]&[01:25]....
Crescent: four games played today....[4th]....77/104 w/ 2 completed foundation piles....[3rd]....
83/104 w/3 completed foundation piles....[2nd]....95/104 w/5 completed foundation piles....[4th].... 96/104 w/ 6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
Sea Towers: cleared four games today[52/52]:[in]:[04:30]~[03:31]~[03:53]&[03:45]....
[16:54 UTC-4]
[Poker:"Take Two"....decided to take another crack at the tables....initially to play 15 hands....but then was a decent table for me....just wasn't catching....was about to leave and won a small pot when I flopped trip 6's....looked at the clock 2 hands later....time to go....look at my hole cards....pocket Threes....called a  small pre-flop raise....hit the trips on the flop and another small pot....and left....ergo duo....31 minutes plated 35 hands played....42.4 seconds/hand....4 wins...1 out of every 8.8 hands....left with an extra 3,225$ I hadn't brought with me [no slots][1K/.5K w/125K buy-in]....
[19:56 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 373.1'M / Net Gain Today: 257.7'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[1]: 396'K /
Tables[2]: -138,275$ / Hands Played Today: 120 / Total Hands Played: 41,139 /
[[note:1]: 6 drops@42'K w/ads. & 1 drop@22'K s/ad. & 1 roulette spin@110'K /
[[note:2]: because of a couple of different factor....main one being my early start time this morning....I  have a late drop coming about 22:24 tonight....at this moment it is my intention to take it tonight but count it in tomorrows "Day's End"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........