..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, September 23, 2019

[10:28 UTC-4]
[+69*F....cloudy....winds: s/s/w@6 mph....humidity: 87%....barometer: 29.34" \/][ rains have ceased but more rain/T-storms predicted for early afternoon and continuing through mid-day tomorrow]
[Now Playing: "Classical Chillout" [link]]
   The fog between my ears was very thick this AM....was up earlier....but didn't log on to play some  Poker until 05:52....took the ad-less drop for 21'K.....was interrupted and never looked for a table [1K/.5K table with my /usual 125K max-buy-in until 05:58]
   At first a table of 4....and very little in pre-flop raises....but that was brief....a very persistent kamikaze came....and I discovered the other players were all dive-bombers....after way to long my my POV....three of us remained....me with around 120K +/- and the other two with 900K +/- between them....but relative calm was restored....and I was able to win enough small/blind pots to get my 10K+ mission....for the rest of the session the table varied between 3 handed game to as many as 6 at the table....after a brief respite....two players arrived....not true kamikazes but....if they had a pocket pair....any pocket pair or a singleton Ace....or the one if he had suited connectors....they went all-in....I had already been in tight mode....but if one of the two acted after me....I'd fold a hand I might otherwise and played....and 3 out of 4 times it was the right call....I'm looking at the clock and the hour is fast approaching....but I hadn't played my 100 hands yet....so decided to stay and play....about this point one of the original two players who were at the table was still there....had a stack in excess of 400K decided to change gears as it were and change from dive-bomber to a pot pushing "Table Captain"....I did catch a couple of hands....but either there was no money to speak of on the table....did lose a hand to the river when the board paired....and another had an over pair to my two pair....but actually played some of my best Poker....and was able to minimize the losses....played my 100th hand....and made a hasty retreat....ergo....73 minutes played....100 hands played....43.8 seconds/hand....11 wins....1 every 9+ hands....left 21,675$ on the table.....[no slots]
[11:11 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com]
Spades: four games played.....
1] three hands played:"we" 215 pts. + 5 bags:[vs]:"they" -207 pts. + 3 bags + set twice + 1 failed nil bid....
2] nine hands played:"we" 515 pts. + 5 bags + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 61 pts. + 11 bags [-100 pts.] +  set three times....
3] eight hands played:"we" 535 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.] + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:[vs]:"they" 233 pts. +  3 bags + set three + 2 made nil bids....
4] seven hands played:"we" 626 pts. + 6 bags + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 467 pts. + 7 bags....["we" made nil bids on the 1st & 7th hands....was the difference in the game]....
Bridge: one rubber played:...."we" 2 games won [1260 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [330 pts.]....[I still don't quite have the "handle" on playing no-trump games....have never played but a few card games that allow no-trump....also sometimes I miss-read what my partner is "trying" to tell me with their bid....but we hand the lay of the cards again]....
[13:43 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[38/\48]]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....the difference between the regular game and the relaxed game is in the regular game you  can only move Kings to an open spot....so lately been observing that rule....until I get stuck...1 of the 3 games today was cleared with only moving Kings into an open spot....
Fort: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[94/104].....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Klondike[turn 1]: only cleared one of the three games played today[52/52]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]....
[14:30 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Sea Towers: three games cleared today[52/52]:[in]:[03:19]~[04:11]&[02:23]....last game no auto-play....but I had enough open rows that I didn't have to "stack"....if I had to move a card....I  just clicked and let a fall wherever....and that's probably why it cleared so quickly....that  and it was an easy one....
Clock: three games cleared today[40/40]:[in]:[02:38]~[02:10]&[01:39]....
Crescent: three games played today....no cleared games but three pretty good games nonetheless...[3rd]...45/66/87/~89/104 w/4 of the 8 foundation piles completed...[2nd]...34/44/59/~91/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed...[1st]...24/47/69/~96/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
[21:02 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 369.6'K / Net Gain Today: 398.3'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 420'K /
Table[1]: -21,675$ / Hands Played Today: 100 / Total Hands Played: 40,339 /
[[note:1]: 2 drops@21'K s/ads. & 4 drops@42'K w/ads. & 2 roulette spins: 1@63'K & 1@147'K /
[[note:2]: I've decided to rather than post a separate "From:The Tables" to include any comments about play in the sections they pertain to....because I've ended play for all games except Poker when I post the day's results....the only exception will be Poker if I have a comment on drops/roulette or any not play subject....]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........