..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, December 9, 2019

[07:48 UTC-5]
[+40*F..cloudy..wins: south@9 mph..humidity: 69%..barometer: 30.00" \/..rain predicted to begin at 12:00 today and continue through 09:00 Tuesday..temperatures in the mid-40s F]
[Today's Playlist:[ Brahms]..[Barber et al]..[Amore et al]..]..
[Last Night]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
Spades: four games played..
1] nine hands played:"we" 549 pts. + 9 bags:[vs]:"they" 204 pts. + 9  bags + set twice..
2] ten hands played:"we" 583 pts. + 13 bags[-100 pts.] + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 456 pts. + 6 bags + set once..
[after two relatively benign games then this one] 
3] twelve hands played:"we" 521 pts. + 21 bags [-200 pts.] + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]"they" -54 pts. + set seven times...
[and not to be out done]
4] eighteen hands played:"we" 547 pts + 27 bags [-200 pts.]+ set three times + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid:[vs]:"they" 377 pts. + 17 bags [-100 pts.] + set six times + 1 made nil bid..[if memory serves.."we's" 27 bags in one game is a "record"..["thanks" pard]..and the combined 44 bags is also a "record"..last two games just a very weird lay of cards..]
[09:30 UTC-5]
[)n "Facebook"]
Poker:[05:26]..off to play some poker..picked up the awaiting drop for 44'K..a brief off-line interruption and..[05:30]..put down my 125K-max-buy-in on the "felt" of a 1K/.5K blind table..an as seems to be the normal lately..I made it a four handed game..[one of the players was there when I arrived..and was still there when 1 left]..briefly three handed or five handed..and one hand "heads" up..and except for a brief "visit" by an any-to-carder..the vast majority of the hands you could see the flop for a call/check of the big blind..in other words for a change I caught a table that was compatible with my style of play..and it makes "reading" a player easier..if for example if a player has just called the blinds for several hands in a row..and makes a pre-flop raise on a hand regardless of the size of the raise..I assume he's caught some nice pocket cards..and unless I have as well..I fold..now on the other had if a player bets pre-flop on the vast majority of hands..even just a min-raise..I'm more likely to call if I have decent pocket cards..if I have squat in the pocket..I won't even call the big big..unless I'm in the blinds and already have chips in the pot..[I noticed today while checking my stats to see how many hands I'd played up to that point in the session..may % of raise is down to .3%]..but because I could see more flops for just a check/call of the big blind..I loosened up a little on pocket cards I would play..actually won a few pots that I never would have played if I would have had to call even a min-pre-flop raise..briefly a coffee-breaker I've seen before..I flopped a Ace high straight..just looking for a Jack..three handed to the river..only min--raise up to then..I called..river was the needed Jack..I was on the button..no flush draw..no board pair..I had the nuts..raise around 50K..coffee breaker calls..so do I..would have raised but thought there was no point..dang a 3-way split pot..except the coffee-breaker only had two pair..4 to straight  on the board..and a big raise before you..and another player still to act..how can you call with two pair..??..
  Played good pocket..no dummkopf calls..no big pots..but then no big losses either..but the  pace of play was slower than what it has been of late so took  me longer to get my 100 hands played..ergo..81 minutes played..102 hands played..18 winners..1 out of every 5.67 hands played..left with an extra 9,012$ I hadn't brung with me..[no slots]..
[14:33 UTC-5]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[best:[46/48]]..
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..
Fan[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..one of the two games cleared was cleared with only moving Kings to open spaces..
Fort[relaxed]: only cleared one of the two games played today[104/104]..
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]..
Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[7/52]]..
Klondike[relaxed]double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]..
Tri-Peak[hidden]: only cleared one of the two games played today[52/52]..
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Clock: two games cleared today:[in]:[01:52]&[02:00]..
Crescent: two games played today:
2] 20/45/60/~71/104 w/2 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
1] 51/62/86/~104/104 w/all of the 8 foundation piles completed..
Sea Towers: two games cleared today:[in]:[03:03]&[02:56]..
[21:30 UTC-5]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 423.8'M / Net Gain Today: 427'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 418'K /
Table[1]: +9,012$ / Hands Played Today: 102 / Total Hands Played: 48,2273 /
[[note]: 3 drops@44'K & 3 drops@22'K & 2 roulette spins: 1@154 & 1@66 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........