..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, March 17, 2019

[07:17 UTC-4]
[+21*F....+13*F w/wind-chill....partly cloudy....winds out of the w/n/w at 6 mph]
   Tad early start time today....slight delay finding a 1000/500 blind table with my 125K max-buy-in but not unusual for a weekend....
   As I write this post I'm sitting here in good spirits....chuckling....sometimes I can be such a dummkoph....decided to play a little looser today....and as normally happens I end up with further proof why I should never play loose ever again....won some pots....except for one....small/blind pots....and won a couple of nice posts....even made quad Nines at one point....but by in large the river had my number today....lost several decent to big pots to a rivered straight when I had trips....
this included the last pot where I "busted out"....actually with the exception of a little pot pushing, and one dude with the "any-two card flu" [a late arrival]....a decent table....4 to 6 players....a mixed bag of hands.....not the greatest run of cards....made trips a bunch of times....and a flush or two....but the timing was off....I'd make trips and the river would wash them away....the thing that really hurts about this whole affair is I went 0 for 7 at the slots....[not]....ergo....83 minutes played....86 hands played....came away empty handed....[left the 125K buy-in at the table]....just not my day....but knowing me....although I should have learned my lesson a long time ago that I really shouldn't play loose....I'll undoubtedly do it again....and again....ad infinitum....ad nauseam....[both 16+ & 10K+ missions in-hand]
[17:33 UTC-4]
{Summary of the Other Games Played Today]
[On ^Facebook^]
1] Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 1.281 billion chips....End Bank: 1,300 billion chips....
2] Blackjack 21: Start Bank: 595.6'K....End Bank: 597.2'K....
3] Mahjong FRVR: only the puzzle of the day solved at the "challenging level"....
4] Fall Spades: only one game played today....featuring a 14 bid and a double nil bid....10 hands played...."we" 513 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 3 nil bids made....vs...."they" -186 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 3 failed nil bids....
[On ^Just Solitaire^]
1] Crescent: 5 games played today w/mixed results....best game....101/104 w/ 7 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[On ^World of Solitaire]
1] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the 5 games played today....best game....45/48....
2] Klondike[turn 1]: only cleared one of the five games played today....52/52....
3] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: cleared two of the five games played today....52/52....
4] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the five games played today....52/52....
5] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the five games played today....52/52....
6] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the five games played today....104/104....one of the games was cleared on the first turn through the deck....
[21:05 UTC-4]
Total Bank: 218'M / Net Gain Today: 253'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 378'K /
Table[1]&Slots[7]: -125'K / Hands Played Today: 86 / Total Hands Played: 25,495 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........