..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, March 25, 2019

[17:30 UTC-4]
[+31*F....+23*F w/wind-chill....sunny....winds out of the South/West @ 10 mph]
   I sat down to post my summary of other the games I played today....and discovered I had not posted today's play on the Poker table....oy vey....
   Pretty typical log-in time....usual 1000/500 blind table....125K max-buy-in....not a bad table....pretty typical....a little of everything....I played 16 minutes without catching a hand....the few times I had decent hole cards....the flop was a total miss....and no help on the turn or river....over the last 16 minutes did catch some nice hands....but just blind & small pots....but it was a crazy lay of cards through out....I don't think I've seen more pots won in a 30 minutes session....by straights, flushes or river "miracle cards"....the 5 hands I won were on....3 flushes....2 came on the turn....and one on the river....a rivered two pair....and a turned full house....but was afraid to push the bets on the house....I'd had trip 2's over a pair of 3's....played 36 hands....on a table that ranged from 3 to 7 players....a brief raid by a kamikaze, and an appearance by an "any-two-carder".....and 5 winners out of 36 hands....unless you catch a big pot....isn't a road to success....so left 11,125$ on the table.....[no slots]....but there was a silver lining to another off day....but 16+ & 10K+ missions completed....so I had a "chip" for a Roulette spin....and hit the wheel for 1,680'K....
[Summary of the Other Games Played Today]
[On *Facebook*]
1] Fall Spades: four games played today:....[1st]....9 hands played...."we" 555 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 nil bid made....vs...."they" 68 pts. + 6 bags + set once + 2 failed nil bids....[2nd]....8 hands played...."we" 504 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 nil bid made....vs...."they" -97 pts. + 3 bags + set four times....[3rd]....9 hands played...."we" 616 pts. + 16 bags [-100 pts.] + set once + 2 nil bids made...vs...."they" 137 pts. + 7 bags + set three times....[4th]....6 hands played...."we" 539 pts. + 9 bags + 2 nils made....vs...."they" 283 pts. + 3 bags + set once + 1 nil bid made....
2] Mahjong FRVR: a total of twelve puzzles were solved....four each at the three different level of difficulty...."Casual/Normal/Challenging'.....the "Puzzle of the Day" was one of the four puzzles solved at the "Challenging level"....
[On *Just Solitaire*]
1] Crescent: a total of four games were played today....a mixed bag of results....but all games had at least 1 foundation pile completed....best game....104/104 w/ all the 8 foundation piles complete....
[On *World of Solitaire*]
1] Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear any of the four games played today....
2] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the four games played today....
3] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: was able to clear two of the four games played today....52/52....
4] Eight Off[relaxed]: was able to clear all of the four games played today....52/52....
5] Fan[relaxed] was able to clear all of the four games played today....52/52....
6] Josephine[relaxed: was able to clear all of the four games played today....104/104....
[20:58 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 225.6'M / Net Gain Today: 2,130.9'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[2]: 2,142'K /
Table[1]: -11,125$ / Hands Played Today: 36 / Total Hands Played: 26,070 /
[Postscript]
[First the solitaire games....the two old warhorses....Crescent & Fall Spades....I''ve played both for probably 3 years (length of time I've been on Facebook]....and originally played Crescent on a site on Facebook....which ceased to exist....on any given day I'll play as many or as few as I feel like....what I am calling the rotation....Mahjong and the 6 games I'm playing off "World of Solitaire".....I just play "around the horn".....but Mahjong I play the 3 levels of difficulty as separate games....playing each level once per cycle.....I've been toying with the idea of buying a personal dealer on Poker....have no idea if there is any advantage or not....and don't care if it's just a type of "lapel pin".....the cheapest one at a faux million dollars in game money is just about .45% of my game net worth....I've got an idea she would only appear in a private game w/ friends....guess I'll have to find some game friends.....on any account have not yet decided if I will or not....] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........