..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, March 14, 2019

[07:40 UTC-4]
[+40*F...."feels like"....34*F....cloudy....winds out of the east at 10 mph]
   Mid-50's*F predicted for this afternoon....and probably will take a short stroll....but first....I strolled on over to a 1000/500 blind Poker table w/ my 125K buy-in....in-hand....faux money don't weigh much....I'm thinking I should alert the CDC....because I fear the outbreak of the "any two card flu" has reached epidemic proportions....wow....what a wild ride this morning's table was....
   I spent the first 16 minutes [+/-] at the table watching an "end of session death match"....a few of the perps I recognized from a former "line up".....after that there was a brief lull and I caught a few hands and a couple of blind/small pots....and then the outbreak of the ATC flu....but at least most of the big raises were post-flop....in the big blind with a Four/Three unsuited....already had hit the check/fold button....I would never play that hand if not in the blinds....and even in the blinds won't play it....if I didn't get in for a check....no raise....[gasp]....and the flop was a Four/Three/???....didn't pay any attention to the 3rd card....a raise...a couple of calls....me included....a ??? on the turn....didn't help me but didn't hurt either....and a smooth call....rivered a Four....a raise....I re-raised....a call and a decent pot....and then came the kamikaze....and the rest of the table revealed themselves to be dive bombers....and I sat there watching my winnings disappear into the "black-hole [aka: the blinds]....had 5 slot spins....so played some slots....in the faint hope that sanity would return....slots spins gone....sanity was a "no-show"....my table wins all but gone....and I was gone....ergo....42  minutes played....56 hands played....took an extra 525$ from the table and an additional 1,600$ from slots....and of course the 16+ & 10K+ missions....not my preferred way for the session to unfold....but played some decent poker....IMNSHO....no dummkoph calls....and got my missions....as I've said before....I'm a game player....and in this "free game environment".....the "table[s]" are only part of the "game"....
[17:55 UTC-4]
[Summary of the Other Games Played Today]
[On *Just Solitaire*]
1] Crescent: five games played....the best of the first four was mediocre....but the fifth game....97/104 w/6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[On *World of Solitaire*]
1] Fall Spades: two games played....[first]....ten hands played...."we" 506 + 16 bags [-100 pts.]....vs...."they" 81 pts. + 1 bag + set four times....[second]....seven hands played...."we" 507 pts. + 7 bags + set once + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" 207 pts. + 7 bags + set thrice + 1 nil bid made....
2] Mahjong FRVR: only the puzzle of the day solved at the "challenging level"....
3] Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 1.226 billion chips....End Bank: 1.244 billion chips....
4] Blackjack 21: Start Bank: 587.7'K....End Bank: 589.3'K....
[On *World of Solitaire]
1] Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear any of the five games played today....
2] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the five games played today....
3] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: cleared three of the five games played today....52/52....
4] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the five games played today....52/52....
5] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all five of the five games played today....52/52....
6] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all five of the games played today....104/104....three of the five games were cleared on the first turn through the deck....
[21:05 UTC-4]
Total Bank: 215.1'M / Net Gain Today: 464'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 462'K /
Table[1]&Slots{5}: +2,125$ / Hands Played Today: 56 / Total Hands Played: 25,259 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........