..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

[07:20 UTC-4]
[+29*F....+22*F w/wind-chill....winds out of the s/s/e at 6 mph]
    Again with the early up....and off to play some Poker....[1000/500 blind table....125K max-buy-in]....couple of reasons....from a game standpoint it makes perfect sense....get your 16+ hands played mission....so you can get the benefit of the 2x clock that controls timing of drops/roulette....&....despite my early start times [usually one side or the other of 06:00 local time]....I'm really not a "morning person".....and the play of a game helps me get my brain jump-started....
   I'm sitting here trying to thing what style of play I despise the most....or rather which style of play is the hardest for me to play my "small ball/slow play style against....could it be the kamikaze/dive bombers....no their down the list....usually brief and watching them go down in flames can be entertaining....is it the "table captain".....no....or the "my pairs better than your pair"....no....in fact I've been know at times to play along....but I cheat....I never play with them unless I have trips or better....no it's got to be the "any two cards" player....and more often than not the hands end up being won by a pair....or a "rivered [aka: miracle] card"....that being said.....
   I took my place as is my custom at the aforementioned table....and saw a player I've see before....and sighed....a known [at least to me] "any two carder"....oy vey...did manage to split a pot....and win a couple of small/blind pots....but unlike the other day....just wasn't catching pocket cards that would lead to a good hand....and the flop was unkind as well....in the environment of that type of table....I'll only play if I either have or have a chance to make trips or better....and it just wasn't happening....usual I'll "stick" around for awhile and see if my "luck" changes....but my lack of patience this morning got the best of me and I booked early....patience may be a virtue....but I neither have it nor do I desire to have it....ergo....32 minutes played....35 hands played....left with 1,237$ I didn't have before I took my place at the table....[no slots]....
[17:10 UTC-4]
[Summary of the Other Games Played Today]
[On +Facebook+]
1] Video Poker Live: Start Bank: 1.339 billion chips....End Bank: 1.361 billion chips....
2] Blackjack 21: Start Bank: 603.5'K....End Bank: 605.3'K....
3] Mahjong FRVR: seven puzzle completed today at the "challenging level" that included the puzzle of the day....
4] Fall Spades: two games played today....[game one]....6 hands played...."we" 517 pts. + 7  bags + set once + 2 nil bids made....vs...."they" 176 pts. + 6 bags + set once....[game two]....7 hands played...."we" 537 pts. + 7 bags....vs...."they" 81 pts. + 1 bag + set thrice....
[On +World of Solitaire+]
1] Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the five games played today....best game....45/48....
2] Tri-Peaks[hidden]: cleared three of the five games played today....52/52....
3] Fan[relaxed]: cleared all five of the games played today....52/52....
4] Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all five of the games played today....52/52....
5] Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all five of the games played today....104/104....one of the games played today was cleared on the first turn through the deck....
6] Klondike[turn one]: cleared all five of the games played today....52/52....
[On +Just Solitaire+]
1] Crescent: 7 games played today....all no better than average...."best" game....83/104 w/ only 3 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[21:15 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 220.8'M / Net Gain Today: 1,975'K / Drop[7]&Roulette[2]: 1,974'K /
Table[1]: +1,237'K / Hands Played Today: 35 / Total Hands Played: 25,731 /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........