..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, January 24, 2020

[06:25 UTC-5]
[+29*F/+25*F w/windchill/cloudy/winds:e/s/e@4 mph/humidity:67%/barometer:30.32"~/Hi:+43*]..
[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+38*/+32..rain changing to snow, freezing rain possible]..
[MadTrollie's [Chant]..["The Mix"]..[Best of:"Wagner"]..[Pop]..
[Last Night]
[24/7 Games.com]
Spades: four games played last night..42 hands played..
1] ten hands played:"we" 524 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 102 pts. + 2 bags + set four times..[3rd hand..14 bid.."they" set]
2] nine hands played:"we" 555 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.]:{vs]:"they" 33 pts. + 2 bags + set four times + 1 made nil bid..
3] nine hands played:"we" 548 pts. + 8 bags + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 419 pts. + 9 bags.
4] fourteen hands played:"we" 577 pts. + 7 bags + set three times + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 466 pts + 16 bags [-100 pts.] + set once + 1 failed nil bid..
[World of Solitaire]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear either of the two games played last night[best:[44/48]]..
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played last night[52/52]..
Fan[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played last night[52/52]..
Fort[relaxed]: only cleared one of the two games played last night[104/104]..
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played last night[104/104]..one of the games cleared was cleared on the 1st of two allowable turns through the deck..
Klondike[turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played last night[52/52]..
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played last night[104/104]..
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared one of the two games played last night[52/52]..
[07:20 UTC-5]
[Facebook]
Poker:[04:55]: as always part of my morning ritual is to log-on and play some poker..get my 16 hands played mission and If possible my 10K+ mission as well..play 40 to 45 minutes..and get the 2x clock started so I can maximize the number of drops/roulette spin[s]..I'm retired and can take full advantage of the drops & spin[s]..first chip action of the day..a spin on the old wheel..hit 3rd high for 198'K house money..filled out the session worksheet that I always keep..and than..decided that I'd try to get a "seat" on a 1K/.5K blind table..my preferred level..and on my first attempt got a "chair"..put my 125K-max-buy-in..on the "felt" and sat down to a four handed game..with a pot pusher/splasher to my immediate left..dang..on most hands I would act before him..had only played a few hands..[hadn't seen the 16 hands banner]..and flopped a King high straight..to my right a 20K +/- all-in..I called and that's when the "fun" began..I've mention before I have genetic condition essential tremors [link in left side-bar]..and not unpredictably..I had a beaut of a tremor..almost didn't get the last call in because of the shakes..but the blind raccoon didn't even notice..too busy "chowing down"..by the time I had settled down to the point were I could hit a button..I was booted off the table for missing 3 consecutive turns..back to the lobby..after a calmed down a little..another 1K/.5K table..this time I "sat" there with the dealer for a short time before a second player arrived..[apparently the access issues have been corrected]..[[note: didn't record the time spent with the above interruption so pace of play numbers will be off..]..several hands heads up..most hands a three handed affair..only briefly a 5 handed game..made some pots.. but only two quality hands..flopped another King high straight..and rivered the King high flush..decent pot..another than some loose play here and there by "coffee-breakers"..and the constant stream of any-two-carders..continuation bets..not a bad table..was about to leave..pocket Jack..flop..Jack and two Fives..turned the 3rd Five..a couple all-ins after the river..most times I would have walked away..but had the raises easily covered..was leaving from button the next hand anyways..made the call..yup..one of the other had  a pocket Five.."them's is the breaks"..ergo..45 minutes played[?]..67 hands played..41.2 seconds/hand[?]..13 winners..1 out of every 5.15 hands played..left with an extra 20,175$ that I hadn't brung with me..[no slots]..[first drop of the day..another 22'K [no ad.]..
[11:50 UTC-5]
[Just Solitaire]
Sea Towers: two games cleared today[52/52]:[in]:[03:56]&[[03:57]..
Clock: two games cleared today[40/40]:[in]:[01:57]&[01:27]..
Crescent: four games played today..[listed in order played]
1] 28/47/59/~90/104 w/4 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
2] 54/61/75/~85/104 w/4 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
3] 25/37/48/~56/104 w/1 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
4] 37/57/74/~104/104 w/all of the 8 foundation piles completed..
[[note]: last game I got down to the last two cards..Ace of Spades on top of the Two..dang..102/104 + 7..but I remembered that a few moves before I hand moved the King of Spades [last card in that tableau pile] to the foundation..used undo to just before I move the King..moved Ace to King..Two then Ace Then King to the foundation..retraced the rest of my moves..104/104 + all..it ain't over until you walk away..try every option]..
[19:43 UTC-5]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 473.4'M / Net Gain Today: 2,132.2'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 2,122'K /
Tables[2]: +20,175$ / Hands Played Today: 67 / Total Hands Played: 51,638 /
[[note]: 5 drops@22'K & 1 drop@44'K & 2 roulette spins: 1@198'K & 1@1,760'K[w/chip]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........