..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, January 18, 2020

[06:52 UTC-5]
[+7*F/windchill:-4*F/fair/winds:east@7 mph/humidity:72%/barometer:30.56"\/][snow predicted to begin about 12:00 today and continue thru 20:00 Sunday..4 to 8 inches expected][MadTrollie's "LP"]
[Last Night]
[24/7 Games.com]
Spades: four games played last night..34 hands played..
1] seven hands played: 536 pts. + 6 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 294 pts. + 4 bags + set once..
2] seven hands played: 569 pts. + 9 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 402 pts. + 2 bags + set once + 1 made nil bid..
3] eleven hands played: 605 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.] + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 105 pts. + 5 bags + set four times..[4th hand..14 bid.."they" set]..
4] nine hands played:"we" 549 pts. + 9 bags:[vs]:"they" 407 pts. + 7 bags + set once..
[[note]: except for game three..some less chaotic games and a couple of close ones..also spent some time "testing" a couple games I haven't played yet on "24/7 Games.com"..didn't find anything I'd consider adding to the "rotation" at this point]..
[World of Solitaire]
Aces Up[relaxed]; failed to clear any of the three games played last night[best:[43/48[2x]]]..
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played last night[52/52]..
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played last night[52/52]..
Fort][relaxed]: only cleared one of the three games played last night[104/104]..
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played last night[104/104]..
Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear any of the three games played last night[best:[9/52]]..
Klondike[relaxed[[double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played last night[104/104]..
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared one of the three games played last night[104/104]..
[07:32 UTC-5]
[Facebook]
Poker:[05:05]: logged on to Poker[Super Happy Fun Time]..watch another irrelevant ad..and picked up my "44'K house money"..if I keep up this will be a 7 drop/1 roulette day..[min: 242'K house  money]..and off to find a table..2 attempts in quick succession at the 1K/.5K level..and then a third attempt..this time at a 2K/1K blind table [05:07]..put my 250K -max-buy-in on the "felt" and a four handed game..1 hand heads up..most hands three or four handed..and a few hands with 5 or 6 players..except for an occasional pre-flop min-raise..for the greater majority of the session I could see the flop for a check call of the big blind..was getting a fair amount of good looks in the pocket but as with yesterday just wasn't hitting the flop with any regularity..did win some pots..but all were of the small/blind variety..and not enough of them to get above my buy-in..did make 2 straights..a small pot and a split pot..again a small pot..an singleton pocket Ace or any pocket pair bet here..a continuation bet there..but on the whole a table I might have done well on..had I been catching..which I wasn't..and then a new player arrived..just a single letter for a name..one that unfortunately I recognized..had been at the same table too many times before..once would have been enough..an nth* pot-pushing..pot-splasher..any-two-carder..now I had "caught" him a few times for big pots..but the way I wasn't catching not something I wanted to deal with..5 or 6 player table at the time..decided that I had had enough..figured that if I played to the button it would be 40 minutes played [lately that's the minimum time I try to play]..but with the loose play that had descended on the table got caught in the big blind three straight times..look at the time..did the math..folded from the big blind and made my escape..[pause: another ad./another 44'K]..ergo..41 minutes played..56 hands played..44 seconds/hand..7 winners..1 out of every 8 hands played..left 37,100 on the table..just too many blinds..[no slots]..
[09:41 UTC-5]
[Just Solitaire]
Clock: two games cleared today[40/04]:[in]:[02:09]&[01:47]..
Sea Towers: two games cleared today[52/52]:[in]:[03:05]&[04:01]..
Crescent: only one game played today:[1]: 24/58/71/~104/104 w/all of the 8 foundation pile completed..
[[note]: I had mention the other day that I was going to for awhile only play two games/day of "Clock" & "Sea Towers" & play "Crescent" until I got a good result[max 4 games]..I got a clear right off the bat and decided to "rest on my laurels"..
[19:58 UTC-5]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 467.7'M / Net Gain Today: 423.9'K / Drops[7]&Roulette[1]: 462'K /
Table[1]: -38,100$ / Hands Played Today: 56 / Total Hands Played: 51,220 /
[[note]: 5 drops@44'K & 2 drops@22'K & one roulette spin@198'K]
[From the Tables]: as it works out the chip action awaiting me tomorrow when I log-on will be a roulette spin..no chip..but the minimum value will be 66'K + the next drop at least 22'K.."88'K house money" and maybe more..with the loose play at the 1K/.5K tables of late..and the access issues..I'm seriously considering to just try for a "chair" at a 2K/1K table right off..and maybe tomorrow I'll  "catch" a little better]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........