..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, June 16, 2018

  Almost back to normal game today.WiFi is still a little glitchie  but better was able to get some extended runs on tables, completed all missions, save for roulette which I never play.......
  Just a few observations......a player.......with a single digit rate, and under 1000 hands played who never raises before the flop, does, and raises big........me thinks he has a pocket pair, and I fold....unless of course I have a pocket pair, although some times all he has is an Ace.......flop comes, same player big bet......Ace on the flop...big bet....let we guess he has an Ace in the hole......what he doesn't known is so do I.......plus a 7....and along with the Ace the flop was two 7s......oops.......I let him push the pot......and re-raised after the river........moral.....two Aces are nice, but they can be beat......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........