..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, June 28, 2018

My two favorite games on "Just Solitaire" are "Clock" and "Labyrinth"........once you get the "hang" of it so to speak, "Clock" is a game you should clear almost every time......with the exception that once in a while you catch a tableau that just won't cooperate......( and yes I do attribute evil intent to some tableaux (and yes tableaux is the plural of tableau......and yes I had to look it up))......."Labyrinth" on the other hand is an evil spirited game which more often then not defies solution.....I had one today 3 complete foundation piles.....1 trapped card......trapped by 2 same suit, but higher value......no successful solution.......but I enjoy the challenge......
 Played some poker today, but at a much more leisurely pace, I got caught up a bit too much with it, and was scheduling every thing else around it.......no more....it is after all just a game, ........there again went up a level during play today...( now 22/5 )........
(MUCH LATER)
Was in the mood and played my longest stint in quite awhile..nearly 3 hours.......enjoyable.......cracked 43M.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........