..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, June 1, 2018

 DANG!!!!
  Starting yesterday the only current version of the poker game I've been playing off FB is a "mobile" version......and apparently "quests" have been eliminated.....plus the "tables" have been redone to fit the cellphone format, and the reduced size is difficult for me to see, and if you use a page mag of more the 125% you lose some of the controls........oy vey.......I have made contact with the game and they may roll out a version for PCs......so at least for the time being my play will be somewhat limited........NUTS!!!!!
(later)
  I did play a few hands today, and am getting more use to the table display, however I don'y think my eyes would stand the strain of the 2 hour sessions I used to play.....also one of my "tricks" as it were was to look at what the peeps who made it to the reveal and lost were betting on.....in the new format only the winners cards are shown....also they no longer show players ratings, which may or may not be a good thing. but you can still see the rating and their stats if you click on their avatar
  Also in my 'quest" to contact the company "Super Happy Fun Time" I was only a little surprised to find that the company was from the far east, I had assumed that simply because of the name, but under the we are hiring section I found "come join us in Ho Chi Minh City".....I hadn't know that the video game had gotten to Vietnam.......interesting
(much later)
  Got a spin on the roulette wheel, and the wheel was the one that you had to have a "chip" to play.....so higher chip values.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........