..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

  I love solitaire, and found a site called "Just Solitaire", that has many different games, I've been playing a lot of "Clock" which once you catch on to it is relatively easy, but also "Labyrinth" which definitely is not easy......finally cleared one today.......one of the nice options on this site is rather then start a new game, you can select "new deal"......and run up your point total........
  Poker yesterday was basically a wash......still having WiFi problems......worst day on the tables I've had in for ever.....but covered the  losses, barely, with chip drops and roulette.....if I had the nuts no one else was betting, and virtually all of the big pots I was in I got rivered or out kicked......I guess that's why it's called gambling......
(later)
  Played a few hands, made a nice pot early, and it's a lot easier to play with the big stack on the table, the kamikaze descended, and rather then endure took a couple of shots with them but decided to leave, and doubled my stack + a little, and have other things to attend to.....in the process played my 15K hand in the game.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........