..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Just Some Random Thoughts:
1) Most of my time is spend on "short tables" 5 players or less, and the chances to play slots are few and far between..currently I have accumulated 115 spins.......I wish the game would install a direct link to slots.....just saying......
2) I figured out today, after checking my closing net worth that I have in excess of  42M faux dollars....and the thought stuck me that if I were to go to a 200/100 blind table, and take the minimum buy in of 5K, with rebuy, I could go all in a minimum of 8438 times.....and even with my bad luck, I won't lose every time
3) I think for awhile I'm going to change my tactics.......I probably will continue to start the day with filling the hands, and 10k cash missions.......but not make any concerted effort to fill any of the others, if I do all well and good......if I'm not right there for a drop or roulette spin, or don't have a chip, then I don't.....If I do then I do......I'm just going to relax and enjoy the game........
4) also I intend to expand the list of games I play other then poker, and maybe comment on other games as well........

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........