..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

  Did some thing I don't think I've ever done before, generally I take the drop that's always there first thing when I long on in the AM, but today it was a roulette spin, so I went to a table and filled minimum hands and winnings first.....then the roulette, weird thing spin with chip won, 180K......later in the day spin without spin won 180K......plus 120K  from drops.....had intended to play more today then I did but my real life interfered........tables for the day net loss of 1796 faux dolllars
  Have spent sometime today playing some solitaire on "Just Solitaire"........link is over on the left....what I really like about the site is after you finish a game, win or lose you have the option of "new game" or "new hand"........if you select the later the game gives you a running total......even remembers if you log off and then back on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........