..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

  The place I live is having problems, probably hardware with they WiFi ( I don't pay extra it's all part of the rent)......meant to post last night but no internet........have had 3 decent days.....not massive gains but nice gains...and I'm steadily closing in on my next rate boost........but one observation and can't believe the huge pots that are won with one pair, and the ability on the part of many to not be able to see even the possibility of a straight or a flush.....now I get it when only 3 of the 5 cards are board cards.....but one hand that I won flop came 7,8,9 in that order all different suits.....my hole cards 5,6 suited.....no board pairs, no suit with more that 2 cards on the board....I raised (I was in the same blind) and the betting war was on.....two all ins which I had covered, and one dropped after the river having committed 3/4 of their stake.........oy vey......

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........