..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, June 29, 2018

  Didn't play any where near to the amount of time today, that I did yesterday, but make just north of 28K at the tables, and 240K in 7 drops and 1 roulette......but during play I passed 17K hands played...
  Still can't get over the influx of new players.....which I love.....allows me to play the style I want to play......"short tables" forces you to play a more aggressive style.......my background is real cash games.....and I prefer to be more calculating....do the "math" as it were.....and decide what to do before I'm "on the clock".....I actually prefer to play small pots.....and would rather not start the raising, but just smooth call a raise, if I have a hand, and only "chase" on the turn.....if I don't have a hand made by then I'll fold......
  After the river...it blows my mind how often peeps keep betting with pairs or trips when there are 4 cards to a flush or straight showing on the board.....I'd rather fold trips and find out I could have won the hand, then stay in and lose to a straight or flush....the math says in the long run I'd come out ahead.....but there is my play in real cash games coming out again.......
  Been playing "Crescent Solitaire".....some on "Just Solitaire" (link on the left)......not an easy game to win......but when you do.......it's sweet
( since the beginning of this month I've added a lot of material to the side bars here, so after my first post of July, when the month changes, will have to make major adjustments to the layout...not look forward to that, but it must be done)

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........