..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, May 11, 2018

  A crazy day so far at the tables......was playing at a lower table ( low blinds..25K max by in )...and the way the other players were playing....how they were betting, and on what, there were many "pigeons to pluck".......regrettably I couldn't catch the hands to pluck them......moved up to a table with higher blinds..125K max by in......and as the players changed...3 of us.....a 10 rate..a 14 rate.....and me (18)......so thought well maybe the play will improve......and maybe I'll catch a few  hands.....well I started catching a few hands...but the play......oy vey.......it was like "taking candy from a baby"...I've changed metaphors because one of the players avatar was a baby......now I'm not saying that there aren't any good players out there....and I don't expect everyone to play my style....but you can't always tell a players skill by their rate number 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........