..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Friday, May 25, 2018

  Logged on, collect a free chip drop, went to a 200/100 blind table and one of the players ( the high stack) was betting large before the flop...10 minutes of mostly "folds"....but left with 16+ hands...then to a 1000/500 blind table and there was a nest of Kamikaze & Dive Bombers....maybe 5 hands.....then to a 2000/1000 blind....maybe 6 hands got my 10k minimum and retreated....first roulette of the day hit it big, 1.5m checked my total and it was there... did a "get" and had an hour multiplier, and since I was close too going up one rating......played until I got it......now a "20".......went back and was 750K light in my total winnings.......did some research...if it was real money between federal and state tax you'd never see about 50% of it...I wonder if the software is based on a real money cash game?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........