..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

  So I logged on this morning, claimed the free chips that had dropped overnight, and went off to the tables to play my 16+ hands and win 10K+ to complete the two quests I do every morning I play.....and my luck fell into a "nest" of Kamikaze and Dive Bombers, after a several hands I got looking at the clock and had played about 12 minutes, and considered trying to find another table....with the speed of play I was pretty sure I had played my 16+ hands but not only hadn't won a hand but had lost chips.....and the next hand one of the few times there was no pre-flop all ins and I flopped a straight.....I discovered one player rivered a higher straight but since I had more in the pot then he did....we basically split the pot and I escaped the table with my to quests complete and most of my dignity intact.....I really don't enjoy that kind of play..but I am learning to adapt to it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........