..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

  Interesting day so far at the tables.....only had the possibility of one roulette spin, all ready had a chip, but I must have had an "old-timers" moment and push get on a quest that had another chip and lost it.....Note to self....you can't stockpile roulette chips dummy.....oy vey....
  Was playing at a lower table, with the intent of completing a quest to get another roulette chip, and encountered not only Poker Kamikazes but several Dive Bombers as well (see below).....now I've got pretty good at spotting the Kamikazes even before they bet.....but this one.....his handle was "Attak" .......good grief......
  Another type, haven't got a nick for them yet but......bets the table regardless of whether it matching any card he has in the hole......
  One odd note, in 4 hands, 3 times a player ( me twice) had a pair of pocket 6's........???
  If you read the posts below I had a problem with the audio on the poker site after I had run a Chrome OS update.....now on the solitaire games I play I always mute the sound, and I discovered, by sheer accident that on two of them the audio was gone as well......but the other 2 games I play audio is okay......It may be a coincidence that all 3 of the games with the audio problem are games I found on Facebook "Instant Games".....Hmmmmmm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........