..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Monday, May 14, 2018

   Wild day at the tables...up and down butt ended up bout 300K to the good......in the process also had a straight/flush.....but something odd occurred......I noticed in my shelf the icon that tells me to update my software, I run Chrome OS.....takes about a minute.....but when I went back to play more poker the sound was gone, now I don't mind the loss of the canned music in the lobby, but the the absence of the audio hints and sounds at the table is annoying.....weird thing is the audio is okay on all the other sites I use......( the mad  one an be seen scathing his head) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........