..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, May 26, 2018

  I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.....two of the quests are for medal points and experience points but no criteria is given......during my first run at the tables this morning in 10 minutes I not only played 16+ hands but made the 10K+ cash to complete the 2 quests I do everyday.....and didn't even pay any attention to the point quests for medal and experience, but decided later that the completion of the experience quest would be handy.....now you to collect 12K points and discovered that I had all but a tad under 1500 of the points and in about 25 minutes of play made them...but I got to thinking how did it happen.....and then I remembered I had played with the Kamikaze, had 3 nice hole cards and won 2 out 3......most times I just fold and hope they just get tired of stealing blinds.....but maybe if you have the bet covered and a good pocket hand, something must be said about occasionally taking a shot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........