..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, May 19, 2018

  Ended up the day 457K to the good, but could have gone the other way quite easily......within the first couple of hands made a very stupid mistake and lost a little over 1/2 of my 25K buy-in....settled down and when I left the table after about an hour had got my buy-in back and about 90K on top of that.....later at a 125K buy-in added another 90K.....and there were other tables throw in that I made some modest gains, + free chip drops and roulette......457K to the good....and really didn't get any of the big wins on roulette in my 2 tries
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........