..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

  Weird morning, the usual routine for me on the online poker game, collect free chips that dropped over night, play at least 16 hands, and win at least 10k to complete two quests......easy......not always......I was pretty sure I had my 16 hands played but needed a few more wins.....then all hell broke out when 2 of the  players got into a "who can out raise the other on nothing hands"......switched tables, won enough faux money......would have stayed for awhile but one of the players started "how much can I bet before the flop on any two cards.......oy vey
  On another note I played Crescent Solitaire last night right before I turned in for the night and it's gone.....disappeared into computer game limbo...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........