..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Sunday, May 27, 2018

  I've added a link to a solitaire site I found while surfing the net today with over 40 different games of solitaire all free......
  After yesterday despite the fact that playing bumper cars with the Kamikaze is not my style occasionally if I want to fill the experience quest fast there is something to be said for it......if I have decent hole cards......but truth be told you can have great hole cards and lose, and bad hole cards and win, it's just the luck of the flop et al.......but I still would avoid it if I don't have those betting covered......plus I generally would avoid it if several players are all in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........