..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Thursday, October 3, 2019

[07:20 UTC-4]
[+43*F....partly cloudy....winds: northeast@10....humidity: 84%....barometer: 30.16" /\ ]
[Now Playing: a folk/rock mix off Youtube....featuring "Simon & Garfunkel" [link]]
[@05:19]....logged on to play some Poker as/is my custom....took the awaiting drop [s/ad.] for 22'K and went looking for a table....my preferred 1K/.5K blind table and as it's been the situation of late got the "table is full" response....but I wanted to play....besides if I can get my 16 hands played mission early....I can get the 2x clock started and taken advantage of the extra drops/roulette spin[s]....so despite the experience of yesterday....got on a 2K/1K table....w/ a max-buy-in of 250'K....a four handed game....a couple hands at both three handed and "heads" up....when I sat down 2 big stack and the other player 250'K+/-.....and the biggest stack was a big time pot pusher....so I went into ultra-tight mode [3'x]....one hand....big blind to my right....Eight/Nine suited....but decided to fold....pot pusher splashed the pot....two calls....a pair of Queens on the flop....again he splashed the pot....and the big blind re-raised....[my first thought was Big Blind made trips]....Queen on the turn [dang big blind got quads]....and the pot pusher kept pushing....I was surprised he did go all in....big blind was the other big stack....sure enough the big blind had quads....[check the pot-pushers stats....he had over 20K+ hands played]....couldn't believe he didn't see that coming....or maybe he didn't care....he went on "tilt" and was gone....I flopped trip Threes won a nice pot....and a small pot on a pair....but the new big stack was making pre-flop or post flop min-raises but with his stack there were 11'K....I looked at my stack....the fact that I was up marginally....and the fact that there was little chance for the table to settle down to a place where I had a reasonable chance of having any success....besides I had both 16 hands played & 10K+ missions in hand....plus the beating I took yesterday and decided that the only reasonable course of action was to take my leave.....ergo....15 minutes played....21 hands played....42.9 seconds/hand....2 wins....1 out of 10.5 hands played....left with 4,650$ I hadn't brung with me....and my sanity intact....[no slots]....may try it again later....
[07:26 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com]
Spades: three games played....
1] nine games played:"we" 525 pts. + 15 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 296 pts. + 6 bags + set twice....
2] twelve hands played:"we" 549 pts. + 9 bags + set three times + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 360 pts + 20 bags [-100 pts.] + set once....[I made twp nil bids....both times partner failed to make the regular bid....plus one time failed to make his share of the  bid]
3] eight hands played:"we" 548 pts. + 8 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 448 pts. + 8 bags....[a close one until the last hand....both sides could have won....I made a nil bid on the last hand]
Bridge: one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [1860 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [300 pts.]....
[11:40 UTC-4]
[Poker:"Poker Take Two]....
   Decided to play Poker again....couldn't get on a 1K/.5K table....on a whim tried a 200/100 blind table....got a table right off....expecting a full table "free-for-all" and I made it a three handed game playing small ball poker....which lasted until a fairly aggressive player arrived and then a rook [less than 100 hands played]....he was super-aggressive and unfortunately was catching....I was up a little before....and did leave a little on the table....got my 100 hands for the day....and left....ergo duo....45 minutes played....79 hands played....34.2 seconds/hand....15 wins....1 out of every 5.3 hands played...left 1,255$....[no slots]....still shaking my old grey head trying to figure out why I couldn't get on a 1K/.5K table but found a 200/100 blind table of three players....????....
[15:23 UTC-4]
[On "World Of Solitaire"]
Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best:[46/48]]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
Fort: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best:[80/104]]....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....one of the three games was cleared on the first turn through the deck....
Klondike[turn 1]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
[15:42 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Clock: cleared two games today[40/40]:[in]:[01:44]&]01:35]....
Crescent: two games played today....best game....89/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
Sea Towers: cleared two games today[52/52]:[in]:[03:03]&[03:24]....
[19:52 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 376.5'M / Net Gain Today: 487.4'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 484'K /
Tables[2]: 3,395$ / Hands Played Today: 100 / Total Hands Played: 41,564 /
[[note:1]: 2 drops@22'K s/ads. & 4 drops@44'K w/ads. & 2 roulette spins: 1@154'K & 1@110'K /
[[note:2]:"Poker": because of several factors....the early start time and the fact that I only played 15 minutes before leaving the first table and claiming the 16 hands played mission....I have the opportunity to that another drop around 22:30 this evening....still need to decide what I'll do but if i do stay up to take it, it will be counted in tomorrows "Day's End Poker".... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........