..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Saturday, October 26, 2019

[08:16 UTC-4]
[+39*F..cloudy..winds: e/s/e@2 mph..humidity: 96%..barometer: 30.27" \/..rain forecast to begin around midnight to night and with a few brief interruptions continue through early Monday AM].. [Today's Playlist:"Autumn Leaves" [listen]..some Vivaldi [listen]..
[Last Evening]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
"Spades": Four games played last evening..
[1] eight hands played:"we" 567 pts. + 7 bags:[vs]:"they" 94 pts. + 4 bags + set three times..[4th hand..14 bid.."they" set..I bid last..4 bids left..but thought I could make 6 bids..but only bid 5..I took 7..]
[2] six hands played:"we" 577 pts. + 7 bags + 2 made nil bids:[vs]:"they" 352 pts. + 2 bags + set once + 2 made nil bids..
[3] seven hands played:" 579 pts. + 9 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 193 pts. + 3 bags + set three times + 1 made nil bid..
[4] fifteen hands played:"we" 553 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid:[vs]:"they" 318 pts. + 18 bags [-100 pts.] + set three times + 1 made nil bid..[1st hand..14 bid.."they" set..[1st hand..14 bid.."they" set..a wild one..most
[[note]: didn't play any "Bridge" yesterday..I pretty much have the game figured out..not the actual game of Bridge..but the sim I've been playing..probably would drive mt y partner batty in a live game..won't condemn "Bridge" to "sleep with the fishes" but won't play it on a regular basis]..
[08:53 UTC-4]
[On "Facebook"]
[05:28] as/usual logged on first thing this AM to play some "Poker"..watched an ad. and pocketed 44'K..off to find a table..[05:29]..put my 125K-max-buy-in on the "felt" of a 1K/.5K table...I made it a table of four..table size varied during my stay from a couple hands "heads up"..to briefly and I do mean briefly a table of seven..first hand at seven 4 players were all-in..and then it was a table of 4 + 3 spinning hour glasses..but for the most part a table of 3 to five players..and a bit of every style of play..some experienced players...one other with 40K+ hands played..and a known to me pot-splasher..not every hand..but when he did bet pre-flop..he'd bet big..a brief stay by a "table captain"..who got caught and shown the door..[not by me..but I did applaud his passing]..he returned and behaved..I was both catching and not catching..but than I never do catch as much as I would like..but I did catch at the right time more than once..nothing more than a decent pot..but the blind raccoon although he didn't find a dumpster..did have a few nice snacks..within the first 10 hand..pocket Aces..any-two-carder..min-raises...pre-flop..post flop..turn..river..blank board...I min-re-raised..a call and my 10k+ mission...a hand or two later..pocket Sevens..flopped trips..rivered the Quads..same betting as above..and then a smaller pot but flopped four to the nut flush..rivered it...another raised 5'K..[had two pair]..I min-re-raised [3.5'K]..and he ran away..after that a house, a couple of straights and another pair of Aces...but the last part of the session the table went cold..at least for me..an nth* pot-pusher and a pot-splasher arrived..&..I made my exit..ergo..90 minutes played..112 hands played..48.2 seconds/hand..19 winners..1 win/5.9 hands..left with an extra 33,075$ I hadn't brung with me..and 1K from 13 tries at the "one armed bandit" [also again with a couple of reconnects..cloud of FB outages more yellow/orange today]
[10:08 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[46/48]]..
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..
"Fort": only cleared one of the two games played today[104/104]..
"Josephine"{relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104..both games were cleared on the first turn through the deck..
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared one of the two games played today[52/52]..
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]..
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]..
[12:54 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
"Clock": cleared two games today[40/40]:[vs]:[02:49]&[02:49]..
"Crescent": two games played today..
[2nd] 32/52/67/~87/104 w/3 of the 8 foundation piles completed..
[1st] 42/67/84/~102/104 w/7 of the 9 foundation piles completed..
"Sea Towers": I stopped "cherry picking tableaux on this game..had one that wasn't possible to clear..but five that did..I'm just seeing the patterns better..ergo..5 games cleared[52/52]..
:[in]:[05:42]~[04:54]~[04:41]~[02:32]&[02:50]..3 tough ones and two easy ones..
[19:26 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 395.3'M / Net Gain Today: 408.1'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[1]: 374'K /
Table[1]&Slots[13] +34,075 / Hands Played Today: 112 / Total Hands Played: 43,535 /
[[note:1] 6 drops@44'K & 1 roulette@110'K /
[[note:2] I got busy off-line and missed a drop by almost an hour..still plan to take the drop a little after 21:00 tonight but will count in  tomorrow's "Day's End"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........