..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

[09:46 UTC-4]
[+41*F..sunny..winds: south@4 mph..humidity: 80%..barometer: 30.14"/\..rain tomorrow & Friday]
[05:05]....logged on to play some Poker....had a single drop awaiting and picked up "'22'K house money"....got distracted by life and didn't go looking for a table until....[05:14]....as/of late one of two things or both happens....either I have a problem finding a table or I end up on a crazy pot pushing nightmare....and all too often both....but today....got right on a 1K/.5K blind table, put  my 125K-max-buy-in on the "felt"....and found myself at a table where I could play my....small-ball, slow-play, trapping style....aka: 1 got to play some poker my way....very little pre-flop nonsense....an occasional min-raise or a raise from a "Ace/any pair in-the-hole" player....brief appearances by a kamikaze or two....and a couple of any-two carders....and the usual weekday short stays by several "coffee break" players....and for once in quite awhile the Trollie was catching....numbers at the table varied from a few hands "heads up" to briefly a six-handed game....but the average was 3 or 4....pace of play was quick but not crazy quick....first hand I won....Queen/Six suited....flopped trip Queen and rivered the house when a Six came or the turn....after a few more wins I was ahead a little maybe 10K +/-.....had a singleton Ace w/ a King in the pocket....1 flopped 2 pair....player to my right kept pushing and I kept calling....and the raccoon  knock over a garbage can....and over the next few hands got on a hot streak....I had flopped 4 to an Ace high straight /3 to the flush....table of 6 but a three-handed-game...player to my left....pushing the pot....player to my right [one I've played with several times] and I smooth calls....turned the straight....rivered the flush....but my high card in the flush was a Jack....but I though the straight would win anyways....to my right first to act raises 7'K....I made a min-re-raise....to my left [don't remember playing with  that player before] called....to my right....a quick fold....I never bluff....and rarely raise....if I do....you better have the nuts,because I think "I do"....because she has been at tables with me before she knew that.......the player to my left had two pair....saw it a few times today....a lot of players just aren't re-acting to flush/straight draws on the board....and betting on 2 pair....beat a player for a nice pot....she had an Ace in the hole....and was pushing on a board pair of Jacks....unfortunately for her....I had a pocket Jack....too many players give too much "weight" to a singleton Ace....got my 100+ hands and left....ergo....77 minutes played....106 hands played....43.2 seconds/hand....28 winners....1 out of every 3.8 hands [I did mention I was catching]....left with an extra 75,387 I hadn't brung with me....[no slots]....
[12:45 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
"Bridge": one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [2090 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 1 game won [700 pts.]....
"Spades": three games played:..:[1]: twelve hands played:"we" 563 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.} + set once:[vs]:"they" 270 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set twice + 1 made nil bid + 1 failed nil bid:..:[2]: ten hands played:"we" 514 pts + 14 bags [-100 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 163 pts. + 3 bags + set three times..:[3]: ten hands played:"we" 538 pts. + 18 bags [-100 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 169 bags + 9 bags + set four times....
[14:03 UTC-4]
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up"[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the three games played today[best:[42/48]]....
"Eight Off"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played[52/52]....
"Fort": failed to clear any of the three games played today[best[78/104]]....
"Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared one of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared all of the three games played today[104/104]....
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: only cleared two of the three games played today[52/52]....
[15:22 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
"Clock": cleared three games today[40/40]:[in]:[01:32]~[02:07]&[02:35]....last two games both required multiple uses of the un-do....complicated....
"Sea Towers": cleared three games today[52/52]:[vs]:[04:33]~[04:39]&[03:40}....all three games were complicated....
"Crescent" three games played today....one of the best sets of three games I can recall....
[3rd] 28/61/87/~95/104 w/5 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
[1st] 25/55/102/~104/104 w/all 8 foundation plies completed & 27/66/91/~104/104 w/ all 8 of the foundation piles completed....what I find interesting is that all three games had just an average number of cards in the foundation piles before the first shuffle....
[19:09 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 385.5'M / Net Gain Today: 405.4'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[1]: 330'K /
Table[1]: +75,387$ / Hands Played Today: 106 / Total Hands Played: 42,579 /
[[note:1]: 6 drops@22'K & 1 roulette spin@198'K /
[[note:2]: I got  distracted and involved in other things both online and off a forgot about a drop....ergo I took it an hour late....which pushes the last action to past 21:00 hours....will probably still take it tonight....but....don't want to post the last minute as I would have to re-entry my WiFi password....it's a roulette which will be counted in tomorrow's "Day's End"....dummkopf....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........