..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

[15:59 UTC-4]
[+53*F....cloudy....winds: n/n/e@12 mph....humidity: 83%....barometer: 29.96" /\]
[rain stopped mid-morning clear through tomorrow until mid-after noon than rain continuing overnight]
    Logged in play some Poker @05:39....and took the roulette spin I had hoped top take yesterday....but lost 2 hours of playing time to a WiFi outage....hit the wheel for "198'K house money"....until I run my "Day's End Poker" numbers and post after the day's play....it's all there to be used and risked....nut on the other hand it's been a very long time since I ended the day "poor" in game money than I began it....
   Again with the "table is full" and so again....@05:44 to play was forced to move up to a 2K/1K blind table with as always a  max-buy-in....in  this case 250'K....Now yesterday I was at a table that was more conducive to my style of play....to day's table was not....for most of the session it was a den of pot-pushers and any-two-carders....and if there were any kamikaze or dive bombers they just would have or did blend into the general insanity that reigned supreme....
   Seemed like every time I caught pocket cards and paid the pre-flop raise to see the flop I came up empty....and the times I decided to fold....I'd would have made a hand....but that's the random nature of the game....one of the several hands I lost for a big pot was when my rivered full house was beat by rivered Quads....I made a house had a pocket pair...the other guy had a pocket Queen....dang....but that in a nut shell is how the day went....
   Hindsight being 20/20....what I should have done once the table went bonkers about mid way through my session....I already had my 10K+ mission completed....I should have turned tail and ran....but I didn't....ergo....92 minutes played....143 hands played....38.6 seconds/hand....[table size from heads up to 6 players]....17 winners....1 out of every 8.4 hands....left 139,500$ on the table....[no slots....at that pace of play no time to even think about slots]
[[note]: ran into another glitch today when one of the ads. frozen had to log out/log in....watch the same dang ad. this time no problem....
[16:09 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com]
Spades: three games played....
1] nine hands played:"we" 573 pts. + 13 bags [-100 pts.] + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 54 pts. + 4 bags + set four times....
2] seven hands played:"we" 505 pts + 5 bags + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 279 + 9 bags + set once....[2nd hand....14 bid...."they" set]....
3] nine hands played:"we" 527 pts. + 7 bags + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 405 pts. + 5 bags + set once....[1st hand....14 bid...."they" set]....
Bridge: one rubber played:"we" 2 games won [980 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 0 games won [210 pts.]
[
[On "World of Solitaire"]
Aces up[relaxed]: failed to clear any of the four games played today[best:[45/48]]....
Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[52/52]....
Fan[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[52/52]....
Fort: only cleared one of the four games played today[104/104]....
Josephine[relaxed]: cleared all of the four games played today[104/104]....one of the four games was cleared on the first turn through the deck....
Klondike[turn 1]: failed to clear any of the four games played today[best:[14/52]....
Klondike[relaxed][double][turn 1]: only cleared three of the four games played today[104/104]....
Tri-Peaks[hidden]: only cleared three of the four games played today[52/52]....
[16:53 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
Clock: four games cleared today[40/40]:[in]:[01:53]~[02:18]~[02:05]&[01:58]....
Crescent; four games played today....one well I've already forgotten [I wish]....one average....one decent....best of the rest....28/54/76/~97/104 with 6 of the 8 foundation piles completed....
Sea Towers: four games cleared today[52/52]:[in]:[03:28]~[03:25]~[04:12]&[04:18]....
[[note]: I make no bones about the fact that I "cherry pick" the games I  play for all three of the above games....on Clock & Sea Tower I only pick those games that through experience I know I can clear....on Crescent I only pick those games I think I can get at least an average result [in the 70's/104]....and sometimes I'm wrong....
[20:49 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 376'M / Net Gain Today: 1,994.5'K / Drops[6]&Drops[2]: 2,134'K /
Table[1]: -139,500$ / Hands Played Today: 143 / Total Hands Played: 41,464 /
[[note]: 2 drops@44'K w/ads. & 4 drops@22'K s/ads. & 2 roulette spins: 1@198'K & 1@ 1,760'K /

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........