..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

[07:36 UTC-4]
[+42*F....clear....calm....humidity: 88%....barometer: 30.29" /\ ]
[no rain in the forecast through Saturday....daytime highs in the mid-60's F]
....[05:38]....logged on to play some Poker....took an  awaiting drop for "22'K house money"....had to deal with a brief interruption and went looking for a table....[05:42]....on my second try got a "chair" at a 1K/.5K blind table....put my 125K max-buy-in on the "felt" and found I was in an 8 handed game....with a big stack [around 350K] and two or three other players who had me covered....so....ultra-tight mode until I get the "lay of the land"....some hands you could see the flop with a call or check of the blinds....other's any thing from a min-pre-flop raise to an all-in....the big stack liked to "splash the pot" randomly....or so it seemed....I had played about 10 hands....had seen a couple of decent sets of hole cards but hadn't connected with the flop....pocket Kings....big stack goes all-in to my right....dang....if the bet had been even 50K probably would have called....but didn't even think twice....I hadn't got my 16 hands played mission yet....and with the current access to a table difficulty....and the crazy tables....the 16 hands mission first table "Is the Mission"....as it turned out big stack won the pot with a rivered pair of Eights....but I still maintain I made the right call....well for me anyways....big stack left...played a few hands but couldn't hit the flop....and then a know to me play arrive....125'K buy-in....all-in....and if memory serves he's a "Topper"....next hand 125K all-in....this time he won....next hand around 125K all-in....looked at the clock...2 hands to 30 minutes played....no blinds....got to 30 minutes and booked....ergo....27 hands played....77.8 seconds per hand...o wins....left 17.5'K on the table....[no slots]....but the 2x clock is running....I have a roulette spin if I keep on schedule just before 10:00....will wait until after that and go looking for another table....
[07:53 UTC-4]
[On "24/7 Games.com"]
"Bridge": two rubbers played....or two rubbers looking for decent cards....two rubbers finding no decent cards....[1]:"they" 2 games won [1280 pts]:[vs]:"we" o games won [220 pts.]....[2]:"they" 2 games won [880 pts.]:[vs]:"we" 1 game won [660 pts]....
"Spades": three games played:....[1]: nine hands played:"we" 514 pts. + 14 bags [-100 pts.]:[vs]:"they" 67 pts. + 7 bags + set four times + 1 made nil bid....[2]: ten hands played:"we" 540 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts] + set once + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 350 pts. + 10 bags [-100 pts.] + set once....[3]: ten hand played:"we" 505 pts. + 5 bags + set twice + 1 made nil bid:[vs]:"they" 446 pts. + 6 bags + set once....a close one....
14:55 UTC-4]....
[On "World of Solitaire"]
"Aces Up[relaxed]: failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[43/18]....
"Eight Off[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Fan"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Fort": failed to clear either of the two games played today[best:[69/104]]....
"Josephine"[relaxed]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]....
"Klondike"[turn 1]: only cleared one of the two games played today[52/52]....
"Klondike"[relaxed][double][turn 1]: cleared both of the two games played today[104/104]....
"Tri-Peaks"[hidden]: cleared both of the two games played today[52/52]
[15:08 UTC-4]
[On "Just Solitaire"]
"Clock": cleared two games today[40/40]:[in]:[01:21]&[02:09]....2nd game auto-play engaged twice....
"Crescent" two games played today....one game was just any average 76/104 w/ 2 completed foundation piles....the other was way above average....58/102/~104/104 w/ all 8 of the foundation piles completed....before the final shuffle....
"Sea Towers": cleared two games today[52/52]:[in]:[03:56]&[02:29].... 2nd game was an easy and quick one....
[16:18 UTC-4]
["Poker: 2nd trip]:....I wanted to play a second time....but repeated attempts to  get on either a 1K/.5K or  a 2K/1K  blind tables had all failed...I tried for a 200/100 blind table with the full knowledge that one of the reasons for playing....get the 10K+ mission probably wasn't going to happen but at least for the first time in two days I did win a hand....table of 8 w/ a bunch of rooks and a guy with about 2.5"K hands played....an about 400K in his stack....and from time to time would go all-in pre-flop....and got action....did manage in a  lull....to win a small pot....up to the river a blind pot....4th Diamond on the river....I made the flush....had the Two of Diamonds in the hole....guy raises 1K....figured I was beat....but with the thought "show  me" called....he did....2 pair....the table settled down when the big stack left....and I couldn't catch a cold....just before I left Ace/Three unsuited....flopped the trip Aces....from his bets figured the guy on my left had also....he raised on the river....pretty sure he had me bet....three things made me call....he could have paired with the other card in the flop and only had two pair....I had a chance if I won the pot for the 10k+ mission....and it was only going to cost me about 20'K....and besides I was about to leave....and I got out kicked....ergo duo....left 22,495$ on the table...."Day's Tables Total: 60 minutes played....53 hands played....67.9 seconds/hand....1 winner....down 39,995....[no slots]....
[20:21 UTC-4]
[Day's End Poker]
Total Bank: 379.6'M / Net Gain Today: 312'K / Drops[6]&Roulette[2]: 352'K /
Tables[2]: -39.995$ / Hands Played Today: 53 / Total hands Played: 41,895 /
[[note:1]: 2 drops@22'K & 4 drops@44'K & 2 roulette spins@66'K [each] /
[[note:2]: Not sure how much I'll play tomorrow....have my 6 month routine checkup with the Doc tomorrow @09:00....usually take about an hour....don't expect any issues....but I will be 72 in December....so....????....here hoping that the table access issues get resolved sooner then later....]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..........[All sites mentioned here are "free"sites..all money is game money..'faux money'..it ain't real]..........